*** MANIFESTATION*** A NEW CAR- GONE WRONG!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*** MANIFESTATION*** A NEW CAR- GONE WRONG!!

Post by Godchick on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 am

Ha a dream that My boyfriend and I were purchasing a car, an my name was on the contract along with his name. The only problem is that we bought the car under pressure, and realized we had made a mistake, however, it was too late and I felt sick to my stomach because we were committed to the purchase. To make matters worse we didn't really think it through and it was not a wise purchase for where we were at in life. Also we didn't even take it or a test drive! Then I woke up feeling full of fear. Infact I had to cast down a spirit of fear in my room, as it was so prevalent . After much prayer the fear lifted. It was a dream that really shook me up.

Any thought are very welcome!! Thank you kindly :)

Last edited by Godchick on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** MANIFESTATION*** A NEW CAR- GONE WRONG!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 am

Hello, Godchick -

I have a couple thoughts on this dream. First, the feelings you had in the dream are more than likely how you'll feel in real life when/if this manifests.

The act of buying a car together can symbolize some other type of commitment - great or small. It could be marriage (if it fits), getting a pet, or commiting to some type of project or a social function - just to throw some ideas out there.

It's also possible that your boyfriend in the dream is symbolic for someone else - if he's been in other dreams, you probably already know if he tends to be literal or symbolic.

So, the question is where in your life are you feeling pressured to make some sort of commitment like you did in the dream? If something stands out, please remember how you felt following the act in the dream and make wise choices about this to avoid those feeligns in real life!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thelightkeeper7 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Search out the old paths (spiritual) and walk there in.

The new age isn't the same as the one that was founded through JESUS..

Let no man deceive you, for there will be many that comes in my name claiming I am Lord and will deceive many.

Thats what I hear, Blessings and prayers for you

thelightkeeper7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi Godchick!

The act of buying a car together can symbolize some other type of commitment - great or small.

I agree with Mark's statement, I wonder if this may have to do with a decision that the two of you make that has a lasting impact....this dream may also be a warning dream cautioning you to not make haste decisions...maybe you'll be facing this type of decision soon if you're not already?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Wow, can't believe how amazing all this is. God was making it so clear to me that I should not marry this guy… WOW!!! Love how intimate our Father is…
THis dream is linked with this other dream, i believe….

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18026-getting-married-and-regretting-it#98247

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top