ENGAGEMENT RING...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGEMENT RING...

Post by Godchick on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 am

Had a dream last night that I found an engagement ring, and there were many beautiful diamonds in it, but the centre diamond was missing. I thought to myself that I could use the diamonds in the ring to make a new one, and purchase a nice feature stones because all te other stones were perfect, and there were plenty of them. The emotions in the dream were happy, fortunate. Like God has provided for me. It was obviously a ring noone else wanted because it was broken. However the diamonds were still Very good in it. 

Seeking spiritual interpretation please :) 

Thank you kindly! :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ENGAGEMENT RING...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

Hello, again, Godchick -

I don't have an interpretation to this dream, but I did comment on your other one. The only thing I wanted to point out was that this dream ALSO seems to be about a commitment, but that this one is at the opposite end of the spectrum from your other dream. If the two are related, perhaps this dream is God's promise to you of provision in the same area. The other dream feels like Man's timing and understanding compared to this dream, which is more of God's perfect timing/opportunity.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thelightkeeper7 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

I had an experience with a diamond ring once. It was not in a dream but in the physical. I was driving to the grocery store one evening and all of a sudden, I strongly felt and diamond engagement ring upon my ring finger. I asked God why was I feeling this so strongly. He showed me two things. The first was He had taken me for Himself and I was to be His bride. The second was that I was going to remarry. The first far out ways the latter. As this symbol is to be recognized as the sole reason.

His relationship with you. There are some things holding you back in your relationship with Him. Things must be over come in your life, the totality of your life. Then you will receive that invitation, He so desperately wants to give you. this the reason you had this dream. He wants you for Himself and the only way He can have you is that you give ALL of you to Him. It sounds easy when we put it in words, but is much harder to do in the physical. Because we say that we are but not really deep down. We hold on to things and say that God is too busy to handle it, or maybe we are afraid to let go of those things because that's all we know.

The interpretation to your dream is simple, He is calling you to be all of HIS. Once you have taken that step and every step afterwards as He bids, you will receive that invitation of marriage. As HE wants 100% of you and HE is jealous for you.

Seek out the ways He shows you, study His word, fast and pray to draw nigh unto Him. You will not regret one moment. There is NO ON on this planet that could ever fill HIS shoes. He is so worthy of all our LOVE, Devotion all of us.

Blessings dear and I know you will find your way as He wants you too...:)!

thelightkeeper7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 am

Just (left field) thoughts....

I don't know why but Romans 8:28 comes to mind here...I guess because it actually is good that the center ring is missing...if it were intact, you might not see the beauty and value in the smaller diamonds that make up the ring...but because it's missing you're able to see the potential use/value of the other diamonds (i.e., making a new ring) so the center stone isn't really a necessary component...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top