Left on an island.. wet.. with just clothes and 3 Bibles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left on an island.. wet.. with just clothes and 3 Bibles

Post by mebaby333 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 pm

I am waiting on God to give full meaning of this dream... This is one of the first dreams He has given me that has so much information to it...
Any prayer on and help is a blessing :) Thanks :)

I was in a parking garage and a young black man was standing in a striped parking area off to the side, I went to my awesome parking spot and pulled out and as I passed him I felt compelled to tell him I was sorry I should have saved the spot for him when I heard his buddy shouting out that my spot was open but someone else had already jumped into my spot... in my thought process I was just doing something quickly and would be parking once again...

After this I found was on an island, I arrived apparently on a medium sized cruise type ship... like you may see for a day cruise...

On the island were mini parties or gatherings... at one point I recall looking down off a balcony and below was a group of older women that were dressed in expensive risky type swimsuits but they all looked the same... black leather type swimsuits.. with 3 bibles in my hand I went in to the restroom to use it prior to the ship leaving... but the stall was weird.. it had 3 Commodes... and they were all metal... there were wet type cleaning wipe things and the toilet paper was really too high to reach... when I was in the stall I overheard a young dark skinned lady talking about how some people were just so dirty and rude and like comments about the decline of peoples state of caring and such and when I opened the stall I said.. "You know my mom always told me... you can only do so much at a time... " and then I started saying "You know how we fix it?" and I looked down at 2 thermos bottles left behind by some people... and in unison we both said " One piece at a time" and smiled.... I picked up my 3 bibles and headed out to see that there were 3 of us now running because the boat was pulling out.. It seems like I saw my brother James for a split second just long enough for the warning of the ship and then he was gone... figured on the ship lol...

We all ran to the dock where there were 2 like buoy boats or whatever to pick up the stragglers... but I had to jump into the water to get to the little boat and I didn't want my bibles to get drenched... It was very important to me that they not get in the water... so first I laid out all 3 of my bibles in a straight line and as I turned for the boat I said to myself " they will be a seed I guess" and I turned back to look again... and then I stopped and I said to God.. "am I supposed to be leaving the Bibles? or am I supposed to be staying here? I mean is there something for me to do?" Mind you I had nothing but these bibles and within only one of the three bibles was a bulge from a pen or pencil maybe a highlighter... everything I owned was on the first ship which had already left... and this last buoy boat was starting to leave...

at this point I woke up and walked around the house for a minute... bout 1:30am... I started praying and then laid back down to be met with the same question... do I swim for this last boat ... my last chance to get back to the main ship or is there something I need to stay here for..... I ended up thinking .. well if I get on this ship God will still have His will and since I am not hearing a response well I will try to get on....

I swam for the boat and got on... I was sitting in the front and all of a sudden as soon as I was settled... rolling water began to overrun just the front half of the boat... I instantly knew I had to get off the boat.... so I apologized and told them its okay I would hop off and they should be fine... as I hoped off the boat and swam back to the dock their boat regained its steady and continued on and I stood on the dock asking God okay now What do you have for me? and reminding Him in my own little moments that I had nothing.. and so nowhere to sleep or no money to get a place... I had no cell phone to call for help... nothing... just my bibles and my wet clothes... and with that I began walking up a dirty broke down paved road barefoot... you know the kind that almost don't look paved anymore because they have so much damage.....

Please note.... the waters were never choppy, I was never afraid, I was always aware of God and talking to Him... asking questions to Him... when the boat was being overflowed with water it was an attitude like... "yep saw that coming... excuse me gotta go" It was matter o fact not full of fear...

I may also add that God abrubtly awoke me from sleep in August of last year and said plainly "Back side of the desert" and the last 11 months have reflected such...

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left on an island.. wet.. with just clothes and 3 Bibles

Post by thelightkeeper7 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

to be honest, I did not read your dream but I will tell you what I heard just now,

OH to be saturated in the Holy Spirit, a place that is unlike any other, that need to be alone with Him,

You are being called to study, study, study His written word, hunger and thirst for only Him as He will fill you to over flowing measures. You don't worry about everything else, or even food, just for HIM.

I feel an outpouring is coming, and I also feel a heavy Holy Ghost rain is going to fall on you, GET READY!!! Hallelujah, GET READY!!!

Blessings dear one

thelightkeeper7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 pm

When I first read your response I wanted to just fall to the ground and weep.. the tears I had to hold back simply because of where I was...

What a witness... thank you Jesus!!!

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thelightkeeper7 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

very welcome dear one, I only speak as I am shown or told to speak. I am so honored that God spoke to you and bore witness of what He had told me to tell you. It is all joy when He does that, I am honored to be HIS.
Prepare is the only word I can leave with you. It is a pleasure to connect with you through the spirit and much, much praises goes forth to the King of Kings for who He is and what He is doing.....blessings and add me if you like as a friend...

thelightkeeper7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top