Driving to catch a plane over river

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving to catch a plane over river

Post by Jazzy on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 pm

I was driving on the highway with who I believe was my husband, still unsure. There was some traffic on the highway. As I approached the exit, I told my passenger that we will get off here so we could take a plane over the James River (a popular river in my hometown). The dream ended, so I never saw the river since we were about to exit the highway. Any thoughts as to what catching a plane over a river means?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving to catch a plane over river

Post by Jazzy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:45 am

I woke up about an hour early before my alarm clock went off after a dream last night. In my dream, my husband received a phone call from someone named Amy. I said something really loudly while he was on the phone so if she questioned who I was in the background, he would say my wife (lol! I would probably do something similar in real life if I didn't know who a woman was that called his phone, but I wouldn't do it so loudly and obnoxiously as I did in the dream). After he got off the phone, he said it was his sister. I then felt bad.

Rather than going back to sleep, I prayed about the meaning of these dreams I've been having lately. I never fully went back to sleep, but I had light dreamsa following up about the "driving to catch a plane over river". In the follow-up, something told me to exit when I did because there was an accident on the highway ahead. There was no thought about the river though.

I also had a light dream about a jar of ointment or cream, no idea what that symbolizes... and then in the last light dream, I needed to apologize to someone because I did something regarding "bearing a false witness against someone" (unclear who in the dream) to a person named Jonathan.

After fully waking this morning, I looked up the meaning of Amy, and it means beloved. My husband has no sister named Amy, but I wonder if a sister can be beloved? I am unsure how to interpret that. And the meaning of Jonathan means a gift of God. I will pray for further direction and confirmation, but I get a feeling I may need to repent from something, but unsure what, since it was revealed I bore a false against someone. Any other thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top