I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey all. I had this dream a couple of weeks ago, but am in need of some input.

There was something wrong with my back, so I made an appointment to see the doctor. My appointment was at 1:30pm, but my doctor was running 15 minutes late. I went to drive to the appointment, then I ended up being late. It was then 1:35pm, so I tried to walk faster. I saw an elderly lady walking hunched over in front of me - I got the impression she was going in for an appointment as well. The dream ended with me walking in the door and looking at the list of doctor names hanging in the entryway. I got the feeling I was in the old city I used to live in.

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 pm

There's two delays going on here in this dream in relation to what was planned: Your doctor's, and your own.

The first question is: Do you have a real-life appointment coming up where this could be a literal deal? It may not even be for a medical appointment.

Looking at it more from a spiritual standpoint, you could represent yourself and the doctor could represent the Lord. Does it fit at all with anything presently going on where you already know that the timing that you expect isn't going to come about? You knew that the doctor would be "late," but this could be a matter of your perspective on a situation - since God is never late. I asked if you already knew about it - perhaps by the Holy Spirit telling you. It's interesting that it turned out to be where YOU were the one that was going to be late if you didn't hurry up - anything fit that scenario?

Not sure about the elderly lady. And, nothing I've said is meant to be an interpretation - just some things to consider, should they fit.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 am

You raise some interesting points and ask some really good questions, Mark. IRL I do not have any plans or need to attend the doctor's. Hmm, I may have some idea what this is about, but I need to pray a bit more about it. At least you have given me some things to ponder that I didn't see before!

Thanks once again for your insight! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top