grandma's home and ex-date telling his situation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grandma's home and ex-date telling his situation.

Post by dd on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

I had a quite weird dream last night.

I was in my grandma's house which IRL is 3 bedroom house with one separated kitchen and bathroom. For some reason the whole house was two room. My grandma's room where it is IRL and a room where my uncle's kids slept when he still lived there, but the wall where the window is was all from glass. There was an ex-crush of mine sitting on a coach and my uncle's ex-wife and my cousin and then my ex-crush'es ex-girlfriend. It was located in city other then IRL. Through the window I saw an ex-date who was supposed to sleep in the house, but was playing a guitar outside the window at a party. The room had bathroom and kitchen all in there. Everything was clean and new.

As more various people came, the room, where IRL kitchen is, appeared, and had bathroom with a bathtub in there as well. The bathtub was dirty, more like dusty because it hasn't been used forever. I was very upset because it didn't appear earlier as we all needed space for showering and cooking. I, however, I was assigned to use that kitchen and bathroom with my uncle's ex-wife (she used to use that kitchen/ bathroom IRL) because there were too many people in the house. I don't remember using any of that though.

At the end the house had too much action and was not the cleanest so the ex-date supposedly have had lived there for one week and now was staying somewhere else. I had my eye on him all dream long.

Then I left the house and I tried to talk to the ex-date, who was set to go to his home town in a different country to take care of his boat. He told me a lot of disturbing stuff that indicated he was in trouble spiritually, didn't realize it though and that he was in love with two women with an identical name one of whom was a veiled Muslim and another was a party animal. He was very shallow to me as IRL and I accompanied him to his home town and the dream ended by me leaving him at his place with some of his friends. My feeling was relatively disappointed and then 'well, whatever'.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grandma's home and ex-date telling his situation.

Post by dd on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:34 am

okay, I think some of it came true yesterday...
So basically I had this symbol of bath tub which is often covered with vitreous enamel and these bath tubs were such, not some superexpensive marble or granite.
They were accessible by a few steps in a dream (I think I forgot to write that or didn't this it makes sense).
Now, what happened is that I suddenly got cavity out of blue (or a filling have fallen out) and it looks just like the color of the second bathtub. When I saw it I freaked out, just as in dream.
The bathtub in this dream symbolized the tooth. The first, white bathtub symbolizes tooth without problems and the second bathtub appearing suddenly symbolizes tooth with cavity appearing suddenly as well.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top