Snow, A Warm-Up and a Fishy Drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow, A Warm-Up and a Fishy Drink

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 am

In the first dream, I had arrived at a two-level bar with a small group of people. They felt like old church friends. This bar was dimly lit, and as I said it had a 2nd level which you could see up into from the ground floor - like it wasn't a full upstairs area, more like it wrapped around the perimeter and had railings.

I saw an old friend there, and he wasn't with our group - he was working. I felt like I should be helping him out, so I offered to do some type of work. I noticed that it was lightly snowing inside this building, and the snow was starting to cover the floor. I figured that I could grab a push-broom and clear it from the floor. I started upstairs, and when I noticed that the ground floor was starting to get busier with more people, I headed down there and cleared that as well. I remember pushing the snow over a drain hole on the ground level, and at that point the dream either felt like or turned into my real-life place of work, which has a similar drain.

In the 2nd dream, I was at my last job. There were two large rooms, and the employees were split between the two. The "better" room was the one that I wasn't in. It wasn't necessarily better, but that room was being led by some management person, and our room was left to do the same task without that kind of direct involvement...which gave us sort of a 2nd-rate feeling. Everyone in both rooms was expected to run in place for a certain distance - like a few miles, actually. Kinda funny to associate a distance with running in place rather than a period of time, huh? I wasn't all that concerned about accomplishing my task - I had that feeling like "It doesn't matter what they think because I'm leaving this place, anyway." I was going to do the task, I just wasn't worried about their thoughts on it.

Two people stood out in the group that I belonged to: They were both from my current employer - One man, Greg, is the former coworker guy that went to my last job with me. The other, Ken, is still at my current employer and doesn't plan to leave or anything. I also knew that Ken would have already begun his running in place before we were told just so that he'd have a head start - I felt like "If I know Ken, he's going to have already started..." Sure enough, he had already begun, and I started as well - as did everyone else in our room. It wasn't long before I was done - way before everyone else.

I went into the other room where that group was also running, and the supervisor was standing at a long table, like a banquet table. He and I had some type of conversation where he told me about a drink that he had made from a fish. I was heading back to my room as he was finishing the conversation, and the last thing he said was how expensive that single fish was - like $30,000 - and so the drink ought to be good, or something like that. I knew that I wouldn't be drinking this thing, so I wasn't really that interested in hearing about it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow, A Warm-Up and a Fishy Drink

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 am

Hi Mark,

Just wanted to stop by and say Hello.... hope all is well with you!

I read your dream, and thought it was very interesting. You always have such deep dreams, and it appears it always seems to relate to your current job/old job. I wish I had some thoughts about it, but I have prayed about it and asking if its the Lord's will for me to share anything, for Him to give me insight. The only insight I sense is about the $30,000 fish at the end of the dream... I always connect fish to Jesus... on a spiritual level, and that He can't be bought, and is free by the grace of God. Since you weren't interested in hearing about it or trying this fish drink, you already know Jesus can't be "bought". So, you ignore the lure of the expensive fish that the guy tries on you. Could be about a higher paying job prospect perhaps?

It may not be that at all... it's just my two cents, and what I felt it could mean. Pls. toss if it doesn't seem to resonate.

Have a blessed evening!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 am

Hi, Sunny!

I think that you're on to something with the fish being some type of job prospect, or maybe an opportunity where I am right now that will soon be presented. In the dream, it was valuable to the guy that was telling me about it (since he had invested 30k in the fish), but I didn't see it as anything of great worth. I know that this will be how I feel in real life when it comes around - and I wouldn't be surprised if it's this week. There's been a lot of dreams, lately, that have manifested either the same day or within a couple days. On that note - the dream with the indoor snow? If I had to guess, I expect that it's going to be a mess at work caused by one of the powder chemicals we use. That's a guess, but it's happened before...and, because of how much of a hassle it is to clean up, I really hope that this isn't the case.

Anyways, thanks for what you shared. I'll update as soon as I know more!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Mark!

You know I forgot to mention about the snow! I had meant to share my view point of what snow means to me when I dream of it.

This past week, I had a dream that snow blanketed all around my house, really thick and beautiful.

When I awoke from my dream... the thoughts below was revealed to me.

I had been really upset all week long about my yard guy not coming to mow my yard in over two weeks. The yard looked very unkept.

Since I've not called to check on him or anything, I've been just "cold" and "indifferent" towards him in regards to his slacking off doing his job. I wasn't sensitive to perhaps there's an underlying reason he's not been coming lately.

So, to me the snow represents two things. 1.) about my own attitude, I was being a bit off standish and cold... and 2.) the snow all around my house shows "needs attention".

The day after I had this dream... my yard guy called to say he was coming to do my yard. To my relief I'm glad the issue was remedied as I was fixing to see if I could find another yard guy I could rely on. I had to ask him to be more consistent in coming each week to mow, as I like a very well kept yard.

Hope in some small way, my snow dream helped you sort our your snow dream.

Hope the "snow" in your dream isn't about a chemical mess. :/ No bueno!

Will look forward to your updates Mark when you can share them!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright, here are the manifestations. I'm pretty much certain on this. The real-life applications aren't quite as exaggerated as the situations in the dream, but those situations did come right to mind when things unfolded in real life:

The running in place part - That's simply how I'm feeling about where I am in life at this time. My mind wandered during a drive home from work the evening after this dream, and it didn't click until later on that how I'm viewing my present situation is exactly how I was in the dream. I won't go on about it, but it is how I feel.

The fishy drink - This was pretty simple; but, again, the dream came to mind right after it happened. It was a Facebook request from an old friend - we're already FB friends. What she wanted was for me to "Like" the FB page of her church. Seems innocent enough, except for the fact that I've never even been there. Much like the drink in the dream, this place is promoted by her as this really great thing (which it may be), but I've heard this song from her about other locations, so I'm really just as "meh" as I was about the drink in the dream. And, no, I didn't end up "liking" the page just to be nice.

The indoor snow - This was what I expected, but not to the degree that I expected (thankfully!). It took place tonight, and clicked as soon as I got started on the task. Without all the unnecessary details, I was asked to have one of my guys take these two large containers that were filled with bagged up chemicals and empty them into a large special waste dumpster. The containers were symbolized by the layout of the bar in the dream - they were stacked on top of each other (two levels) with the top container not having a lid (making it exposed). Rather than have someone do this dirty task alone, I felt that I should do it with them (ended up being FOR them). I climbed into each container and tossed these old bags (mostly white powders) into the dumpster. A guy tried to help me, but he ended up ripping open the few bags he touched, and with just the slightest breeze the contents created a light dusting of powder in the air. As I said, I'm thankful that it's not to the extreme that I was expecting, but I'm certain that this task is what the dream was about.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:49 am

Interesting that everything you dreamed came to be, as the manifestations occurred. Helps me understand how I need to be more watchful of my own day-to-day occurrence when I have my dreams. Thanks for sharing, learned a thing or two. :)

Hope the chemical powder that got in the air isn't dangerous to you and others?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:06 pm

L4JC wrote:Hope the chemical powder that got in the air isn't dangerous to you and others?

Not in those quantities. But if someone were to fill up my house with it...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 pm

thumbs

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content