unknown house, shutting door, received receipt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unknown house, shutting door, received receipt

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Had a strange dream and I'm really wondering what this truly means. Any thoughts on it would be really appreciated! Sorry, I've been away for awhile. Have had lots of things going on lately.

Dream: It started off by letting others inside my house (it didn't look anything like my house IRL at all, but it was pretty and very southwestern style). When I tried to close the door, it wouldn't shut. I repeatedly kept trying to shut it and it wouldn't shut properly. I was getting a little frustrated and then I heard a voice in my mind say, "check the screen door", and so I did... and realized it wasn't locked, so I locked it and was able to shut the door properly. Once inside the house, I entertained the visitors. One of them was Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer. (I never saw a dog in my dream). The other people seemed to be well-known, but I can't recall who they were. The only person I felt like I personally knew was my aunt. Then the dream changed, and I was behind this counter, at an airport and the people who were staying with me at my house were in front of the counter that I was behind and Cesar Milan presented me with a receipt that he and the others say I owed them. They had such a huge smile on their faces as if they're so appreciative. It was like $187 for each ticket, as if I owe them this amount of money to pay their ticket to go back home. When I looked at it, I thought they just wanted me to view it and I said, "Oh, it's not too bad...." But then suddenly, realized they were intending for me to pay for the expense of their airline ticket. I was thinking in my mind, why do I owe this money to them? After I calculated in my head the amount I would owe for 4 people, came down to $1,000.00. I thought to myself, "I can't afford this!" Then, the dream changed and I was heading back inside my southwestern style "home"... a few of the people who didn't actually leave at the airport came back with me. Not sure why, though. But they seemed happy about being back at my house again. (FYI: Cesar Milan wasn't one of them).

- Forgot to mention that in the beginning of my dream when everyone was in my house, I only spoke in tongues while I was entertaining them. And the visitors appeared to understand me. EOD

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unknown house, shutting door, received receipt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi, Sunny -

Just a few thoughts, here. The person of Cesar Milan in the dream...I was thinking that he may represent a real-life person that is similar to him. Do you know anyone like that? If not, it may be someone you don't know at this time, but would remind you of him within the situation symbolized by the rest of the dream - like a type of signpost. Oh, and this person would probably look like him...or be in a similar type of work.

The issue with the fees - this may also be a real-life monetary exchange for some services, but the amounts may be exaggerated in the dream. I had a dream recently where I got a check for $300-something, and in real life it was under $100, just to illustrate. I would expect that you'd have similar feelings as what you did in the dream.

I know I'm jumping around with this one. Sorry. As for the overall scenario of the dream (the house and entertaining), I wonder if this is a church-related event. Don't know how you may be involved that would line up with your responsibilities in the dream, but maybe it fits somehow.

In the end, everyone seemed happy. Perhaps this is the piece to keep in mind?

Just thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi again, Mark!

You know the overall scenario of the dream, does remind me of the church event I went to last week. It was the 75th anniversary of our church. We all had lunch in the church gym. It was a fun and we did lots of entertaining and helping the elderly with their food, etc. So, to me, that definitely "fits" that part of the dream. (at the time I posted this dream it was on a Wednesday, and Sunday was the church event). Btw, I wasn't aware that it was going to be a 75th Anniversary for the church since I've not been to this church in 3 weeks because of prior commitments to my work/family schedule.)

As for Cesar Milan... I don't know of anyone that looks or seems similar to him, BUT my husband loves our dog but doesn't discipline him at all. I tell him he enables our dog too much, allowing him to become mischievous and unruly at times. So, perhaps this part of the dream is about that? It seems to "fit"! LOL

As for the monetary exchange. I did receive an unexpected bill about $81, a day after I had this dream that had me a bit confused as to why I owed that money. Come to find out, the doctor finally billed my health insurance and that was my portion that I owed after the insurance paid.

So, I'm starting to see how either my dreams are letting me know ahead of time what to look for in the coming days, or manifesting current internal thoughts that have not been expressed, yet. :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top