Demon at the door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demon at the door

Post by songbird on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:34 am

I dreamt this morning that I was standing outside a wooden building. Jesus was inside and I was desparately trying to get his attention but there a demon at the door harrasing me so I couldnt reach Jesus. Any thought peeps?

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demon at the door

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't have an interpretation, but do sense the demon in the dream is really about your own insecurity and fears.

Does this seem to resemble what's going on with you?

I do sense that your spirit is yearning to be closer to Jesus, but that unrepentant sin could be the reason why you're having a hard time getting His attention.

I also sense there's a need and a call for prayer time needed.

Pls. toss if this doesn't seem to fit. Only you and the Lord truly can know what this dream is about. Praying about it will help reveal the truth in its own time. My prayers are with you.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

This actually fits very well. I have been struggling with the most awful fear and anxiety recently and cannot seem to shake it off. I have been spending time in prayer but cannot get my mind off my problems and seem to have this rebelious attitude, I am not sure where its come from because I dont want to be rebelling against God.

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 am

Hi Songbird,

Do you have a church to go to? If you do, I recommend you go see your pastor and have a one-on-one meeting with him, and share with him what's going on with you. He can help and guide you into prayer, and will show you where in the Bible, you can start reading and meditating on.

Do you have a Bible? I suggest you dig into His Word. This is one of Jesus' promises that I love most. In 1 John 1:9 says: "If we confess our sins, He is so faithful and just that He forgives us our sins and cleanses us from all unrighteousness." NIV (You also need to forgive yourself, as well!)

Unfortunately, in the state of rebellion, our minds are like a playground for the enemy to entertain and to keep you in sin. Since you're having such a hard time getting out of that mode even through your own prayer time; that tells me you need someone and maybe even several people to pray with you, because it states in His Word, in Matthew 18:19-20: "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." NIV

My prayers are with you! Call your pastor and set up a meeting ... Jesus loves you! Don't ever doubt that!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top