The number 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The number 11

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am

My Dad was driving me to my former dance studio, I was crying about something, but it felt like my Dad could not see me. My dad offered my 11 purses if I stopped crying, before I could say yes or no, he handed me the shopping bags full of the purses, I stepped out the car and went into the dance studio.

I was teaching a class for my former Dance studio, I was talking to them, and afterwards I went to my bosses house. She gave me a lot of gifts, they were all designer and quite expensive, I asked her why she was giving these things to me; She said she knew I deserved it. As I walked out her house to leave, two big black dogs started to bark and tried to bite me. I was able to escape.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 11

Post by Shan on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

I just have a few questions.

How was the transition between your dad taking you to dance class where you were crying vs. you being at the studio and teaching? Were you the same age in both circumstances? Lastly, are you or anything related to you, in a transition? The number 11 can mean transition.

Last edited by Shan on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something.)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 am

Yes I was the same age, and it seemed like almost two separate dreams once I entered the dance studio. I will be starting cosmetology school soon. That's a transition

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am

Oh, good for you! The gifts you received may have to do with this. You may have giftings in this area that you don't expect or feel you deserve.

The dogs could represent plans of the enemy to get you off course, but you will prevail.

Toss what doesn't fit.

Praying for you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 am

Shan wrote:Oh, good for you! The gifts you received may have to do with this. You may have giftings in this area that you don't expect or feel you deserve.

The dogs could represent plans of the enemy to get you off course, but you will prevail.

Toss what doesn't fit.

Praying for you!

Thank you!

Blessings

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top