Church sanctuary filled with black smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church sanctuary filled with black smoke

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am

Last Thursday, I had a dream that my Mom had been having a discussion with her friend in our church sanctuary. My Mom's friend said "First Lady is ruining our church," my mother agreed with her, the first lady walked in, she began to say to my Mom "Don't plan on coming back here if you don't participate in church fully, your making me look bad" the pastor had just walked in, He looked shocked. My Mom began to say that she felt as if she were being manipulated, the whole room was filled with black smoke. I looked outside to see a few dogs barking, they looked as if they wanted to bite someone.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church sanctuary filled with black smoke

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 am

Hi, Destine -

Just a few thoughts: I think the two dogs at the end of the dream are people - probably gossipers or troublemakers.

The dream is probably a call to be praying for your mother. She said in the dream that she felt as if she was being manipulated, and I think that the image of the black smoke reinforces that - like a spirit of manipulation. If there really is an issue, the pastor may not even realize it, judging by his response in the dream.

Again, probably a call to pray.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top