Dream of Friend who is deceased

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Friend who is deceased

Post by Antsproverb on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Dream:
1. I see me and ex-boyfriend (Kevin) who is deceased (IRL Shot and killed)
2. I am sitting in the driver seat of my car and he is over near his garage getting something
3. He comes over to my car, climbs in my backseat and starts to talk
4. He is trying to give me or show me a phone (looks like my recent ex's Joes old flip phone)
5. I'm resistant, I barely glance and I look away
6. He receives a call on his cell phone and for some reason it scares me (seems to be a negative call)
7. I lean forward placing my head on my steering wheel as if I'm avoiding a possible gun shot
8. I climb over to my passenger seat out of fear of sitting directly in front of him
9. He offers/passes me money and I refuse it so he drops it over the seat
10. I won't take it in my hand so it falls out the car window
11. I have the feeling I want to leave but he is very persistent
12. I get out of the car and get the money to give back to him, hoping when he gets the money
he get out of my backseat so I can leave.
13. I see a lady sitting on the porch of a house near by and I see two men talking at a car in front

~Most of my dreams are literal
~I am trying to determine if its symbolic or literal

My deceased ex has a lot of similarities with my last ex. They are both from the same city, both have a basketball background and of course they both dated me at some point.

Antsproverb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Friend who is deceased

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Antsproverb,

Sounds like you already know the answer, but just need confirmation, perhaps?

Because you said that your recent ex is mirror image of your deceased ex. I sense because of that, you have a fear that your recent ex will be met in the same fate as your deceased ex. Your own hesitation in the dream tells me you're not at peace with this relationship.

Maybe the Lord has given you this dream to show which direction He wants you to go IRL, and if you choose not to, consequences could occur as shown in the dream with your deceased ex being involved in something that was not of God.

Pls toss if they don't seem to fit. It's not an interp. Just my two cents.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 am

Thanks Sunny for your two cents, one difference between the deceased (Kevin) and the living (Joe) is: Kevin was involved in unGodly activity which lead to his death, however (Joe) is an educator who lives pretty straight and narrow so I don't fear him being in the same situation. I'm trying to receive if this could be literal or if their is a symbolic message??? But I do have to say thus far most of my dreams have been literal.

Antsproverb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 am

Now that you mentioned the differences, I now come to wonder if perhaps the dream is showing IRL what occurred prior to Kevin's passing. Have you prayed for God to show you exactly what happened prior to his death? If so, maybe the Lord was just revealing it to you?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:03 am

Well, no I already knew when and how he was killed, further I had not spoken to him prior to his death in years because of his lifestyle.

Antsproverb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 am

What does your instinct say about the dream?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:36 am

I'm not sure. I love (Joe) so if he were giving me something I would accept normally. Maybe God is shifting the atmosphere and changing my feelings towards Joe??? Maybe their will come a time when I won't just accept anything from him??? May I also add, I think maybe God maybe using (Kevin in my dream who is Joe IRL because of the similarities) But where is the feeling of fear coming from??? I have prayed for strength in this area.

Last edited by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part missing)

Antsproverb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

Well, you know fear isn't of the Lord. That usually comes from the enemy who doesn't want you to feel confident about anything. Jesus says in His Word that we're God's masterpiece, made in His image. The Lord wants us to remember that. :)

Perhaps you're realizing your own uncertainty of whether or not Joe is really for you, perhaps? At least that's what I'm getting from your last response. Perhaps, seeking God in prayer time over this may in time reveal His truth to you. He only has His best intentions for you. :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks Sunny, I will continue to pray on this dream. A thought that hit me a moment ago was: Sometimes my fleshy thoughts come in when a dream is happening, so I usually try to keep my thoughts out and just report what I saw and felt. I did feel fear but I also felt I was thinking "what is Kevin (deceased) doing here?" I wondering was my flesh getting into my dream because I knew Kevin died violently??? When I fully awoke was when I realized the close comparisons between he and Joe

Last edited by Antsproverb on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)

Antsproverb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top