Trapped in Cuba

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trapped in Cuba

Post by Shan on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 am

Sorry this is a long one:

I dreamed last night that I went to Cuba to minister, along with some other people I don't really know. We had been granted permission by the government.

When we arrived, they had placed us in housing projects with their own citizen's. There was absolutely no privcacy. All the rooms had only three walls and the side without a wall opened up into a common hallway. People also were not necessarily placed in rooms with their families. I was placed close to this boy who didn't like me for some reason.

Next, we were in a van going out to the community to minister. I observed how green and mountainous it was and I looked to the ocean as well. It was somewhat choppy and I remember thinking that the people had a lot of guts and determination to escape to the U.S. and thought I could never do that. I was also was impressed with the quality of the roads. I pointed out to someone that we would be on a winding road to make it to the top of the mountain.

When we arrived at this area to minister, there were a LOT of people there. They were there as part of a regulation, not because we were there. While we were there, Fidel Castro ordered that our rights be taken away. We were now "one of them."

One of the first things they did was take away our shoes and reissue new ones that were crocheted and had little support. When I got mine, they were about two sizes too big and I complained to my friend who indicated to me that we shouldn't complain because she was fearful. One lady understood and tried to help, but I thought I could make them work with thick socks. I don't know if I got new ones or not.

Next, we were back at the housing project and I was with the boy from earlier in my dream and he was with a little girl that he liked. He continued to harrass me by threatening to make something up to tell the government about me to get me into trouble. I was not swayed by this. This boy was trying to steal this little girl's mother's secret recipe for pasta. The mom had made it clear to her that she was not to share it with anyone. This boy started taking the pasta and got quite a bit of it, but not all of it as I had intervened. I felt sorry for this girl, but thought that her mom would be happy that she was okay as this girl was more important than the recipe.

At the end of my dream, I knew that Fidel Castro wanted to meet with me. I was not scared at all and was determined not talk to him, at least in English. I thought I'd speak to him only in my prayer language to confuse him as I knew no one could interpret what I was saying. When he arrived though, I spoke to some women in English because they had asked a question to see if there was anything I needed. I thought, "Well, now he knows I speak English, but I still will refuse to talk to him in anything other than my prayer language. I think this is where my dream ended.

I feel like this boy is significant for some reason, but can't think of who or what he might represent.

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trapped in Cuba

Post by Shan on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm just responding to myself as now I have more relevant information.

Karen stated that Fidel Castro's younger son is now a Christian. She believes Spirit baptized. A friend of hers from church, Howard, is going to Cuba as a missionary now.

The exchanging of shoes could mean that the sharing of the gospel may be impeded in some way and is a call to pray.

The praying in the Spirit so Castro couldn't understand prompted me to pray for Howard in the Spirit as a covering and protection. Also, for things we've yet to understand.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Shan,

I thought it was a really interesting dream you had. And with what you responded to the revelations of your dream... I found it fascinating. I love how the Lord works in helping us interpret our own dreams.

I was wondering too, what the "too big shoes" meant... and glad to hear you understand the meaning of that now. But a thought did come to my mind when I read that part... is that there's no fulfillment on the other side like security, comfort as you've grown accustomed to with secure fitted shoes. Just my two cents.

I've always wondered what praying in the spirit meant in my dreams, because I've had about 3 to 4 dreams now with speaking in tongues, like I was merely having a conversation with others and in most of my dreams, others understood me. Yet, I didn't understand myself in the dream upon waking up. LOL

Have a good evening!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Thanks for your post L4JC!

Yes, it's interesting isn't it? I had a funny feeling that no one would have an interp. I shared it with one of my good friends and she "happened" to have this info.

Those are good thoughts on the shoes. I hadn't thought of that. I'm still a little confused that I thought I could make the government issued shoes work somehow. Maybe that's "working around the rules?"

I've had several praying in the spirit dreams too. I think it could mean a variety of things and it seems that most of mine have to do something with being in danger.

Thanks again!

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Shannon,

The thought that came to my mind when I read when your response - you don't understand why you thought you could work around the rules... in regards to the big shoes.

I immediately thought its because you have tremendous "Faith" in seeing resolutions. You don't see things negatively, because you see that with Jesus all things are possible. :)

Thanks for sharing about your own interp about speaking in tongues in your dreams. With my dreams, I don't sense danger at all. I am just merely speaking in tongues as if I'm in a pleasant conversation with these people. Strange. I'm still waiting on the Lord to reveal His truth to me. It'll come. :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top