A double dream of drowning women.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A double dream of drowning women.

Post by dd on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 am

I had this double dream last night which bothers me:

both dreams were dreamed one after another and were identical.

Locations were slightly different: first was a single family home in a location I didn't know where it was, the other was a 'beach front' house in Brooklyn, New York, with a sight of Verrazano-Narrows bridge to the right and was not a single family home, although not apartment complex.

While dreaming I found the first dream weird and scary, after I dreamed the second dream almost right away, which was in New York, I woke up.

In both dreams I saw a girl, who had a boyfriend. She was at home and had a pool there, the time of day was after sunset. The boyfriend called her and asked if he can come over. He was pretty pushing and she said yes. When he came over, he was very pushing that they go to swim in the pool together. He was persistent and demanding, manipulating, seductive and annoying at the same time. She went to swim with him and the pool suddenly became an open sea. They were swimming underwater and suddenly I knew she was drown by her bf. Both times when cops pulled the corpse out of water it was in a fishing net. She has drown not because she was a bad swimmer (she was a good swimmer, I knew that in dream), but because her bf has put a net over her while swimming with him underwater. He then swam off and in second dream was arrested (I don't remember if he was caught in first dream). In second dream there were cops having an eye on him from a rooftop and they projected lamps into the water to see what's happening, when the couple got into water and we were able to watch it from distance. When they pulled out the body it was too late even though they saw it and acted fast and they got him when he got out under the V-N bridge.

No idea what this means. IRL the highway near the bridge is a scary place for me because last year I was threatened by my husband to drive the car into ocean as we argued in car and I disapproved strongly with his ideas. So he wanted to kill himself (and me) by driving the car into ocean.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A double dream of drowning women.

Post by Daisy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi dd. just a quick question. Is there anything at all going on in your waking life that is making you feel at all as this girl may have in the dream (manipulated, supressed, tricked, dominated, or maybe even trapped)? Maybe even a less traumatic feeling that is sort of similar? Sometimes feelings or incidents can be exaggerated in dreams, to drive a point across. Just some thoughts...not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks for posting, Daisy.
Hmm... now when you say this, without making anything up... I've been lamenting a lot about a misusing by two people. They both did lure me out of my 'safety zone' to 'swim together' and then they misused me and left me with a mental and emotional wreckage to deal with. They simply 'swam away' unpunished and there is nothing one can do about it and obviously they have no conscience, nothing. What I have left is an anger that I was so stupid to trust them although I've forgiven them. I've been praying what to do with them online as they are sort of "business related" and also if I should go along with that "everything is cool between us" mentality. I think this is an indication of getting into intensive prayer and too bad I had no solution in dream about it.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

Well in the second dream, the cops had an eye on the situation...even though they didnt stop the situation from happening, the bf certainly didnt get away with the murder. They seen it happen. Maybe it's of encouragement that these people Irl are seen by the lord, he knows what really happened, and even though they may think they are getting away with murder, they aren't! Whatever has happened in all the details, I'm sure God will be faithful to vindicate you! Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 am

Yes, amen to that and I thought about it/ prayed about it yesterday night and this morning and I think it specifically points out to one of these situations mainly because the feeling of real life and dream match with one better then the other. Seeing cops was my comfort, too, because I knew that authorities will go after the suspect. IRL I am used not to get an apology from those misusing me let alone to see vindication from God; that would be something new for me.
Either way, I care about me being free and am not eager to see people brought down, rather to see them becoming Christians and changing their ways.
Praise be to the Lord! :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Good for you dd, this attitude shows that you have the right heart towards these people. All the more, God is going to bless you. The scripture comes to mind in Psalms that God is going to make a feast for you in the presence of your enemy's. I feel that Gods favor and hand is going to exhault you in front of those who have come against you...which will hopefully help them even more to see God. Just my thoughts

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 am

Thank you, Daisy! I pray they do realize Jesus' work in my life. ;)
Too funny, at this point I don't care anymore if God proves them wrong by exalting me before their eyes. Since I never had seen God taking care of my 'enemies' like in the given Psalm, I assume this is His work - first to teach me to let go and then enable to see God's works...

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top