Blood clots and bursting hearts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood clots and bursting hearts

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm posting this on behalf of my mom. She just told me about a dream she had last night. A little background info:
My dad had open heart surgery a month ago and has now noticed a lump in his groin. He also is not saved, but is coming around after 75 yrs of life and is open to much more about the Lord than he ever has been. My mom is a Christian. I think this may be more than a care of the heart dream, but there may be bias on my part too.

Dream: My mom walked in a room where my dad was and he had pricked his heart open to allow the blood to flow because there was a cyst or blood clot or something of that nature on it. She tried to call the cardiologist several times, but could never dial the complete number and was a little panicked. My dad ended up being fine though. Nothing major happened.

Any thoughts?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood clots and bursting hearts

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi, Shan -

This dream could be about a spiritual issue. You said that your dad isn't saved, but is coming around and is more open to the Lord than in the past. This could be the "opening up" of his heart in the dream.

You mom's call to the cardiologist and the panic that she felt could be her prayer life in response to what she's experiencing lately in the natural - that is to say, when her unsaved husband went through a life-threatening experience she may be all the more panicky about his salvation.

In the end, your dad was fine...which is really what she should focus on. Even though he is 75, God knows just how long he's going to have, and he is plenty able to affect someone's heart at any stage in their life.

Hey, even if this is about something physical, you should remind her how the dream ends.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks again, Mark. Your comments are similar to what I think it means.

I was thinking that my dad has a "heart" issue and it is becoming more tender towards the Lord by a "blood letting" by his own choice. I thought my mom not being able to reach the doctor symbolized that this is something only my dad can do for himself. She can't save him. I did rest easy when I heard that nothing bad happened.

I'm hoping this means that God is still extending him grace. We have almost lost him two other times in the past year due to a freak infection he got from unclean tools at the doctor's office. Yuck! bandaid

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top