Parked in front of angry neighbor's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parked in front of angry neighbor's house

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:30 pm

I came back from vacation to my old babysitter's house, but I parked my car a little down the street before I left. One of the boys I went to the babysitter with, Jerry (most people called him Jay, but I liked Jerry), actually lived in the house where my car was parked in front of in my dream and in real life. In real life, I never lived near my babysitter's neighborhood and Jerry's moved from their house during the period I went to the babysitter's house.

When I came back from vacation, I went to get in my car. I saw Jerry open his front door. I looked at him in a joyful way ready to greet him because I haven't seen him in years. I saw his mother appear near the door and his sister. They all looked angry. I realize that they don't recognize who I was since I have gotten older. They were angry because I parked in front of their house. I believe the duration of time I was parked there made them angrier. Next Jerry storms our of his house angrily. I quickly hop back into my car and drive around the cul-de-sac. He gets in a car and drives recklessly behind me. We're driving in circles in this cul-de-sac, probably doing donuts. A police car drives up the street and we both stop. We get out of the car and he yells to the police that I parked in front of their house. In defense, I yelled to the police officer that I live right here, pointing to my babysitter's house. In the dream, I really did live there. That hushed up Jerry extremely fast as he had nothing else to say. Because he calmed down, I felt a sense of peace and went about my way. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parked in front of angry neighbor's house

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

Are you about to resume anything in your life where others who were affected by the hiatus may react similar to the people in the dream? Actually, you may not expect them to react in such a way, judging by how you acted when you saw these people.

Perhaps there will be a real-life confrontation about this, and you may find yourself going round-and-round with someone because of it. The good news is that once help arrives (could be spiritual, could be an authority in real life), you were justified before your pursuers - and they were silenced. Plus, you were able to leave in peace.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:01 pm

My husband relocated, so I stayed with him for two weeks. The major thing I took a break from during that time period was my job. I am also on summer break from school but I don't think that deals with this.

I just hope this doesn't mean when I go back to work my co-workers start acting differently. I am already prepared for them to ask a bunch a questions. I try to keep work and personal life separate, so I hope they don't ask too many personal questions because I don't plan on answering too many of them... It's already emotionally rough as it is.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top