Female speaking to me in Spanish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Female speaking to me in Spanish

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm

I faintly remember the dream, but I was eating with people at a table. There was some conversation going on. A Hispanic girl who sat to the left of me said something to me in Spanish as I passed a bowl of food. I understood what she said, but I didn't respond. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning and I tried to remember if I had any dreams so far; I was still laying in bed with my eyes closed. I remembered I had that dream and thought of what the girl said to me in Spanish. I translated it in English in my head. Then I thought, oh okay that's what she said and I fell back asleep (I took 4 years of Spanish, I am able to read and write it, but hearing it is difficult because it's so fast. So when I hear Spanish I try to translate it to get better and faster). When I woke up for good that morning I tried to recount the dreams I had as I got ready for the morning. I felt so mad at myself because I couldn't remember what the girl said or what the translation was. All I can remember now is llama, which is a form of llamar, meaning to call. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Female speaking to me in Spanish

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi, Jazzy -

How interesting that you remembered the word for "call." Do you know if she was asking you anything, or telling you? I know that llamar is used in introductions when you tell someone your name. So, it could be about becoming acquainted with someone or something.

Without knowing more of the dream, it's hard to say what it's about. It could even be literal.

On a different note, I understand how you feel when you forget a dream. I wake up in the middle of the night with a dream fresh in my mind, but laziness wins out when I tell myself that I'll be able to remember it in the morning....rather than reaching for the pen and paper on the nightstand. And, of course, I don't remember it. :(

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Mark, I know she was definitely telling me something. The words were definitely simple because I easily thought of the translation briefly after waking. As far as the dream, I only remember food, the table, people on the other side of the table, and the girl to my left. We were preparing to eat, so when she said that, I looked at her and nodded. I don't remember giving much of a response. I've been praying about a big decision which is why I am kicking myself in the head about that dream, but I will just continue to pray more and ask for further revelations and confirmation.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top