Bee sting on the tongue!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bee sting on the tongue!

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm

What could that represent?? My mother said she dreamt that I showed her my tongue with a bee sting on it and it looked awful. She said I went and took a shower and laid down to rest.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bee sting on the tongue!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 pm

James 3:8 came to mind - "but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison."

Anything been said lately that she may have taken poorly? Or, a topic of conversation that needs to be walked away from (your showering and laying down to rest in the dream)?

I want to point out that just because you were the one in the dream, it doesn't mean that you're literal. My siblings in my own dreams are often interchangable, and sometime represent even more distant relatives. I wanted to state this because I don't mean to sound as if I'm making any assumptions about someone just because they appeared in someone else's dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm so glad you brought up the possibility that this could represent someone else besides me, because its had me scratching my head! I am going to discuss this more with her to see if any light bulbs go off. Thanks for your help!! thumbs

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top