Delivering a baby and trying to nurse it??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delivering a baby and trying to nurse it??

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I need help about a dream I had last night.

I dreamt that I was in labor and had my baby naturally. It was painful and was not delivered at a hospital. My husband was there, but was not really physically helping. He was just encouraging me with his words. I picked up the baby after I had it but it was flimsy and I was having a hard time holding the baby. My husband and I didn't have a blanket to put around the baby but I was I was determined to nurse the baby. I was getting frustrated bc the baby was having such a hard time latching on to me. Eventually after much determination, the baby latched on and was nursing happily.

Any insight to this dream?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering a baby and trying to nurse it??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello, Redeeminglove -

Where are you "laboring" at this moment in your waking life? Have you been asking God for help in this area, but you're not necessarily seeing the help in the natural - only finding encouragement through the Word?

Whatever the situation is, I would expect that once it comes to fruition in your life it'll be similar to the baby in the dream: It may seem weak/flimsy at first, and it may seem difficult for you to care for. You may also see, just like in the dream, that you don't have the means to provide for this like you'd expect (not having a blanket).

The encouraging part is what you shared at the end: You were determined, and that made the difference. In spite of the feelings of frustration that you felt, you pressed through it and eventually found that what you had been struggling with up to that point had finally come around to you. The last note about the baby nursing happily - to me, this says that you'll finally reach peace in the situation.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Mark,

Your interpretation makes complete sense. :) Thank you so much for your insight. :) I will continue to pray for peace about my situation at hand. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Although Mark's first interpretation seems to fit (i just started a new, difficult job), now I wondering if there is a different meaning... because I just found out I am pregnant.

I don't know if it is literal and symbolic now! Ha!

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm

I had a couple of thoughts about your dream. Please disregard if they don't ring true in your spirit:

I'm thinking that maybe you'll be giving birth to a ministry (or a time-consuming project). It'll be hard work at first, but it's your ministry, so you will put the effort into it and nurture it. Your husband will encourage you, because it's your thing, but because he didn't help you in the dream, it might not be his thing necessarily....so he will be supportive, but doesn't want to interfere and will let you have the freedom to do what you have to do.

Are you starting a new job, or embarking on a new project? Because you were very pregnant in the dream, I'm wondering if this is something that you've been incubating for about 9 months now and this baby is going to manifest any day now. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 am

Hi Christa,

I just started a difficult job. I spent nearly 5 years in college preparing for this job. Yes, my husband is a wonderful, loving man but out jobs are completely different. He is supportive, but can't do much to help.

On the other side, we just found out we're 5-6 weeks pregnant... which is make me wonder if our dream is more literal. :) Still praying and asking for insight.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top