Cooking Eggs With Benzene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking Eggs With Benzene

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 am

This dream is quite different for me...

I was visiting a house, and it seemed like it was my sister's. This was not her real-life house. I ended up waiting in a room that looked a lot like my brother's old room at my parents' house while my sister was getting ready, like showering and such. There were two containers sitting on a bed - they were either dishes or pans - and they had scrambled up eggs in them that weren't cooked. However, they both had Benzene poured over the top of them, and this chemical was what was doing the cooking. I was very leery of having to eat these eggs because of what was used to cook them. I watched both containers, and they appeared to be bubbling, but they were definitely being cooked by the stuff. The more I thought about it, the more that I didn't want to eat them. Then, the dish that contained my sister's serving sort of bubbled over a little, and the mixture had an effect on the bed covers - it ate away at them. This was enough for me, and went into another room to look up Benzene on a computer. I had a little trouble getting a search engine to open up on this computer - it was kinda slow - and I remember calling out to my sister about the eggs since she was still in a bathroom getting ready.

While I was sitting at this computer, a cat appeared that I felt very familiar with. Since this place had a feel to it like it was partly my parents', I greeted the cat by calling it the name of their old (deceased) cat. I noticed how healthy the cat looked, and I remembered that it was sick for a while...but, I noted that it must have responded well to receiving hydration treatments from the vet. Then, it all sort of clicked, and I realized that this cat was my deceased cat, which made me feel a mixture of both happy and doubtful.

Eventually, my mom showed up, and I explained how I was looking for answers about the eggs and the benzene. She basically told me that we should just throw them away and not eat them.

I've considered the different emotions in this dream, and I can't see how it relates to anything in real life. I would like to hear any thoughts you have about any portion of this one.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking Eggs With Benzene

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 am

Hi Mark,

Well you showed good discernment of not eating the eggs & wanted to do more research on it.

To me it sounded like something was being cooked that was not safe at all..it even ate away at your bedsheets ( beds a place of rest & intamacy w/Christ) sheets is a covering of protection.. So to me it sounded dangerous.

However going to the computer - to me this might be your prayer life & communication with God.
Mom - might be your answer from the Holy Spirit - DONT EAT IT.

Sometimes dreams are for the future.. maybe God is warning you to stay in prayer for something that might have a negative affect, but through your communication w/God.. You will be ok.

Just my thoughts...

Blessings

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:24 am

I do believe that you are right on this, Sister. There was an incident at work yesterday that generally would have been a minor issue, if even an issue at all. Something simple was misunderstood or poorly received between another employee and myself, and the way that the employee responded was completely unexpected and left me with this horrible feeling. This has been churning in me since yesterday - I can only see this as an enemy attack.

I was thinking that the two containers of eggs are the emotions within this employee and myself - both the same, both sort of "festering."

What you said about the computer being prayer and communication with God is exactly the case. I made some changes to my plans this morning and spent a good chunk of time praying over this instead of going forth with my plans for the day. I even had to turn down a request to go into work earlier to help out because I just needed to pray about this situation before I did anything. I feel much better now. We'll see what happens when I actually get to work and have to interact with this employee today. I've really asked God to help mediate this situation.

Thanks so much for what you've said. I know that you're right on.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 am

I am glad i could help!

You did the right thing, i believe God wanted you to spend time in prayer. Recently something similar happend to me, and I spent time in prayer asking God to mediate,,help me to do the right thing, and when i was faced w/the situation, GOd came through.. it was so peacful and i was strong enough to stand my ground & do the right thing. I dont think it would have happend if i didnt spend time in prayer.

I pray the Lord moves on your behalf. " Be still & know that i am GOd" comes to mind.

Bless you brother..
Winnie

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top