Birds larger than humans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birds larger than humans

Post by travia7 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:50 pm

In this dream I saw 4 birds with orange and red top hair (I am assuming they are cardinals) 3 where off a little ways in some trees and one was by itself, in this dream I was see into what I believe to be a spiritual realm as I was positioning my First Lady to see the singular bird there was a little difficulty but she did see it. My problem is that these bird where upside down what does that mean.

travia7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Birds larger than humans

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello, travia7 -

Is there any area in real life where you have to draw attention to a certain group or individual like you did toward the birds in the dream? You were able show the First Lady this bird, although what they saw may not be the way it is intended to be seen.

Seeing the bird upside down may represent a distorted perspective of things. They may see a situation at a moment when things aren't they way they typically are, and therefore gain an understanding that doesn't accurately represent what's normal.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by travia7 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Mark:

Yes, there are areas in my life that I need to pay attention too more closely, especially concerning the ministry that God has given me. I lost my focus as I am trying to help others build their ministries. I have found that even though I see things in the spirit realm the way God sees them, what the First Lady sees will be distorted as she is one with her husband. In other words I am trying to show her where there are errors or blind spots where the enemy is gaining access by using her husband. However because of her oneness with her husband she will never be able to see.

travia7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top