symbol - seeing a plane crash from a distance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

symbol - seeing a plane crash from a distance

Post by dd on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 pm

The occasional dream of seeing a plane crash has been bothering me last couple of years. Usually I am somewhere where there is a good view of surrounding area and sky and then I see a plane taking off, normally it starts to spin, you see it loosing control in air. Then it goes down in another area and you hear explosion, you know that there have been many casualties. The sight of the mayhem is always closed - it's either behind other buildings (if it's in city, I usually know the area where it has crashed) or behind mountains, woods etc.
Last night I saw another typical dream like this: I was visiting my mother and looked out of my childhood room's window. A plane had taken off and I saw it loosing control. I knew right there it's gonna crash. And it did. I knew approximate area where it crashed and the sight was covered because of buildings. I woke up right after the dream.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: symbol - seeing a plane crash from a distance

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi, dd -

In dreams like these, do you ever feel like you could do anything about the situation, or is it only meant to show that you knew what was going to happen?

There's many ways to apply the symbol of a plane crash. Obviously, one way is that it's a literal plane crash. Another way could be that it's some type of disaster - one where a plan never really got off the ground and into effect as it was designed/intended to.

I'm not sure where in your life the dream that you offered as an example actually applies, but one way that you could look at it is: Where in your waking life do you already know the outcome of something (via the Holy Spirit speaking to you) that you recognize as being a disaster (though maybe not as extreme as a plane crash)? God may be speaking to these instances through these plane-crash-dreams for you to respond appropriately...that is, recognizing that you are, indeed, truly hearing from him when you "know" what the outcome will be.

This is just something to consider, not necessarily an interpretation. Toss it if you find that it doesn't fit.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:41 am

wow, Mark, you should have had this dream on the back of the head for a while. lol
Thanks for responding, great tips!
I agree, I gotta look at the explanation individually as I tend to see the same thing from time to time.
One thing I do immediately is pray to God to prevent any literal plane crashes. I think I could have dreamed of a literal plane crash before the Polish president along with a large part of their government died in a plane crash. In that dream I saw a LOT (Polish national airline) plane crashing in woods as I watched from a bridge over a river. And I saw the same thing 2 or 3 times. At that time I didn't pay any attention and wrote it off just as another nightmare.
I think what I have to do to resolve this is to pray intensely after each dream...

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top