my sales stand destroyed by market owners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my sales stand destroyed by market owners.

Post by dd on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:56 pm

I'd appreciate someone's two cents on this one:

In my dream my husband told me to take advantage of this money making opportunity. The idea was to set up a sales stand at a farmers market and sell stuff (I don't remember what I was supposed to sell though). I arrived early and set it up and then as I had a very long time to wait until buyers came I left, but before I left I cleared everything about security and they said yea, that's cool I leave because there is security. Well, I left and when I came back I could not find my sales stand. I asked the person in charge where is my sales stand and the woman told me that it has been removed and my belongings have been thrown out. She meant they're permanently gone because it's their policy to destroy stuff.
When my husband heard this, he got mad on me and told me it's my problem now. I said how come because I lost property. So I was left hanging there.

Real life reference is that he's done that to me before. I wonder if it's a sort of warning not to give into his ideas. He often tries to emotionally manipulate me into things that I know are not God's will for me. I've given in before after many days being threatened and when the whole thing went bad I was labeled as the bad one and had to carry the loss.

God bless and thank you!

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my sales stand destroyed by market owners.

Post by True Flight on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

I think the 3 dreams sound like their talking about the same thing.

You might be on to something with your thoughts on this post.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Thank you, True Flight!

Funny, this morning I studied the Bible about having a double dream. I got an impression that, yes, these dreams are about the same thing and fit into this category. Now I'm reading this. Well, praise the Lord!

I am still connecting the dots and praying but it seems like the above real life description.

blessings,
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top