Cages, Diary Notes and Snake - Possible Manifestation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cages, Diary Notes and Snake - Possible Manifestation

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:36 pm

The first part was to do with transporting in cages.
The next part was about a man from my church who I had a great deal of respect for , who died from cancer a year ago. In the dream he had made some diary notes about me, including me purchasing a lawn mower, and him being a successful cricketer.
The next part was about a snake that was crawling around the front yard of the place I grew up in my home town. I wasn’t afraid of it, but knew it was wise not to try and catch it.
I was given two words in a language I don't recognise (could be Greek or Latin), something like “sinodu loqou (or lidou)”.

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cages, Diary Notes and Snake - Possible Manifestation

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Paul,

This is just a question, was you speaking in other tongues in your sleep...a heavenly language?

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi Paul, I decided to see if I could find your word. I found the word 'sinodu' and it is a croatian word. That word in English is translating as Synod which means "a council convened to discuss ecclesiastical business" or "An ecclesiastic council or meeting to consult on church matters" Loquo according to Wikipedia, "Loquo is a network of local online classifieds and community websites in Spain, similar to Craigslist in the US. The main categories are housing, goods for sale, community, personals, jobs, business services, local events and community discussion forums." Lidou can be someone's last name. It is a forign name. I saw a site for the European Commission and it had the word lidou capitalized. I am unsure of the meaning of that. Perhaps it's the name of a place or an acronym for something.

Below is the word Sindou in foreign language

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:-gkAcWGQxCMJ:www.glas-koncila.hr/portal.html%3FcatID%3D2%26conID%3D8399%26act%3Dview+sinodu&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=jm

Below is the translation of the above page

http://translate.google.com.jm/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&u=http://www.glas-koncila.hr/portal.html%3FcatID%3D2%26conID%3D8399%26act%3Dview&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsinodu%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Below is a goole search for Lidou.

http://www.google.com.jm/search?hl=en&q=lidou&start=0&sa=N

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks guys

If I was speaking in tongues I wasn't aware of it. I think it relates to the Letter to the Laodicean church from Rev 3:
14“These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Possible Manifestation: I was drawn into a job that involved data entry for a prison project, and God was warning me not to get trapped into this role, but that this also was part of a disciplinary and a learning process for me, in that I needed to recognize the fact that I can be drawn in by controlling people.

He wants me to trust and listen to Him more.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top