leaving grandmother's house in a hurry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leaving grandmother's house in a hurry

Post by Allsmiles on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I had this one about a month ago.. still praying on it. I'd love to hear any thoughts you might have on this particular dream.

In this dream, I was at my grandmothers house ( I have never dreamed of her before this night) sitting with my sister in the back yard late at night. I notice a rustling noise and see a small boy running from the house. My sister was scared so I ran after the boy. After chasing him through the front yard he was trying to get away by breaking in the window of another house. With a ton of vigor I said, "Hey!! Stop right now." He obeyed and came and stood sheepishly in front of me. I gave the boy a strong repremand and he took off down the street.

In the next scene, my sister was no longer at the house. Then I went inside and picked up my clothes (from random corners of the house) and left out of a door in my grandmothers bedroom. In real life there was no door in her bedroom. I think that the bedroom part was significant. She was sleeping and I didn't want to wake he. As I was walking to my car I heard her calling me but had the weird feeling that I didn't want to go back.. I didn't know if someone else had broken in. While walking across the yard and feeling bad about not going back in and choosing to not miss the things that I left behind, my dad had pulled up in his car and sweetly told me to go ahead he'd get whatever I left behind.

My grandmother accepted Christ on her deathbed.. and was in bondage to a lot of crazy stuff. I really did not have much of an relationship with her.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top