Remodel, more work than anticipated!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Remodel, more work than anticipated!

Post by Daisy on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm

I was buying a house with my husband. It was a fixer upper, and we were buying it as an investment to flip it. In the dream I felt confident in the purchase, bc it was previously owned by my sister (irl I have never seen this home). At first the home seemed real small, and narrow like a single wide trailer inside. In the dream as we were touring the home I was seeing the vision for the remodel, thinking what we would do with this area and that etc. At first it seemed like a easy flip and fixer upper. But as the tour went throughout the home there were areas to this home that I wasn't familiar with when my sister owned the home. The back portion of the house was wider, and seemed to have very outdated custom work in it. The back bedroom was big, and had customed built in bunk beds, with outdated old customed mattresses as well. I was thinking that there is no way we can leave the attached customed bed frames, we would have to rip it out, bc they don't sell new mattresses in these sizes at all. It would be too expensive to have custom mattresses made. As I was thinking this my husband jumped up into this old nasty mattress (they were blue by the way!) and started rolling around on it, laughing and goofing around. I was grossed out and said "those mattresses are disgusting, what if there are bed bugs in there!!!" I scolded him like a child who should know better in the dream. He then got out of the bed. I was thinking towards the end of the dream, this wasn't as simple of a project as I thought it would be. I never thought we shouldn't do it at any point, but it was going to require more than I thought to finish the project.

I am pretty certain on this one, but would love some confirmations or additional thoughts in case I'm missing something.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Remodel, more work than anticipated!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Daisy - have you looked at houses in the area where you're moving to? Any that give you the same impression that you felt about your sister's house in the dream - those first thoughts where you felt it should be an easy flip? I just wonder if this is about a literal home purchase.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top