Went back to high school and realized I'd already been...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Went back to high school and realized I'd already been...

Post by blessed1 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

I dreamt that I was back in high school again, but it was current day. There was a job I was wanting to get and was thinking I needed to finish one more year in order to get it. Later in the dream, it just dawned on me that I had already completed high school and that I didn't need to go back anymore and was already qualified for the job.

Just wanting some thoughts??

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Went back to high school and realized I'd already been...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Anything in real life where you're disqualifying yourself due to a need for more education or experience?

In the dream, you eventually realized that this wasn't necessary. This same realization may be coming in real life.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrh14 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi, Blessed.

I have those dreams too, and nearly always, it is when I am struggling with not feeling prepared or equipped or qualified for something. Have you recently felt inadequate for some next step (be it vocational, spiritual, relational, whatever)? I wish I felt certain about this (personal prophecy hasn't ever really been my strong suit), but I feel it has to do with either a literal "job" or something work related, or possibly some kind of ministry calling or position? I would love it if you would let us know what is going on in your life right now, if this sounds/feels right to you.

dbrh14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank you both so much!! I felt it was related to what you've both said- something I feel inadequate and unqualified for. I teach a children's Sunday school class and often don't feel prepared, nor qualified to do it, but once I'm in there, things always go well and I enjoy it very much. I feel inadequate in my communication skills a lot, as well, wishing I was more eloquent and articulate in my speaking. I always try to avoid sharing lengthy stories with others because of this. So perhaps the Lord is showing me that I'm already equipped with everything I need, that its "just me" to think that I'm not. Or maybe, as Mark said, it could be about something upcoming that I will face and feel this way- unprepared and unqualified. Praying... praying

Blessings to you both!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top