Jesus name being called from a mountain top and a artificial leg turning into a white baby shoe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus name being called from a mountain top and a artificial leg turning into a white baby shoe.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi precious ones,

I had this dream a while ago and the Lord is bringing it back to my attention. I feel like this is a season we are about to enter into.

Dream,

I was driving down a narrow highway along the mountains. I hear in a loud voice from someone crying out for Jesus. I hear someone again crying out from this mountain top Jesus, Jesus! So i turn off the highway to go up this road leading to the mountain top where this guy was crying out for Jesus. I get to the top of the mountain and I see all these people on this mountain top trying to put all these different kinds of animals from all different nations back into this fenced in area.I am thinking why are they putting these animals in the fenced in area. I see a man in a wheelchair with two fake plastic legs. This man in the wheelchair is trying to help get these animals back into the fenced area, and as I look at him this Lama bits his left ear off and it is bleeding. I ask this guy standing next me what was that man in the wheelchairs story. They finally get all the animals back into the fence, and I walk over to the man in the wheelchair and ask him if I can pray for his fake legs because I believe that God can heal him. He says yes, and everyone who was on the this mountain stops to watch me,and I ask him if he can hand me one of his fake lags so I can lay hands on it. He takes off one of his plastic legs and hands it to me, then I begin to pray over his fake leg and all of a sudden it begins to melt in my hands and I was like wow what is going on! All of a sudden it turned into a pure white baby shoe. The guy standing next to me asked, what in the world did you pray! I was like I just prayed for healing. I look at the baby shoe in my hand and I ask the holy Spirit what was this all about and what was he doing. The holy spirit answers and says," you see that lady standing over there?" I answered,"yes." The Holy Spirit says," that is the lady who is married to the man in the wheelchair, and she is pregnant with their first born son. Now you tell her, that she is pregnant with a son and he will be the chosen one, that will rebuild off the old the ruins." So I looked over and told her what the Holy spirit had said, and the man in the wheelchair just sat there and wept along with his wife. I turned to the crowed that was standing there and said," from what you have seen here today would you like to give your heart to Jesus?" Everyone wanted to receive Jesus except a couple of men who walked away, and I led them in a prayer.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus name being called from a mountain top and a artificial leg turning into a white baby shoe.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:54 pm

wow thats extremely powerful. crying :PTL:
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus name being called from a mountain top and a artificial leg turning into a white baby shoe.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah the Lord was revealing some things through the prophetic symbols. Anymore insight?

kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top