A Flight and Stickers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Flight and Stickers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:02 am

I was sitting at a table with my mother, a couple others from my family, and a lady from my retail days named Patty. There were plenty of tables like ours in this room, and there were quite a few people all around us. It was like some type of reception or party or something. Now, this Patty was a fairly good friend of mine when we worked together. She also happens to be the sister and aunt of a mother/daughter pair that I used to go to church with, although I haven't seen them in years. This woman, however, did not attend our church.

Patty called her sister over to the table, and her sister made her way there through the crowd. She stood there while Patty explained who I was...saying that she should remember me. However, she didn't, and the encounter ended with her sort of shrugging her shoulders over it. I thought that she would remember me, but I pretty much blew it off when she didn't.

Patty began talking to my mother about me flying on an airplane. She said something about American Airlines. During this conversation, I was a little uneasy - not too bad, though - and, for some reason, a bit embarrassed...again, the feeling was pretty faint. My mom and the others in my family were laughing about the topic, telling Patty that they had placed some type of stickers on my back related to the flight - like decals for the airline or something. Somehow the placement of the stickers was supposed to be a good thing, although I didn't really feel that way.

In real life, there's a possibility of me flying to Ohio for a day on a work-related trip. I'm not really that interested in it, but I'll go if it all comes together. That's about the only real-life connection to the dream that I can make.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Flight and Stickers

Post by dd on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi Mark!

Before I read your only possible real life possibility I was rather associating the whole thing with people, not necessary the same people IRL as in your dream, but others who might mean well, but kind of don't take you seriously.
After I read your real life connection at the end, I thought it sound like the other dream where you had the wine bottle to put on table. Maybe it comes back to the same issue of how you see yourself. Others think you're great, put you in spotlight and you instead of being happy, feel lame.

Anyways, I hope it make some little sense. Just my idea, as usual. ;)

God bless!
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks, DD. I do see the connection to my other dream. I see it to other dreams I haven't posted as well. What you said is a common theme for me. Obviously, this is something I should seek God about since He feels it's important enough to bring up in a dream. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 pm

you're welcome, Mark! God bless!

Well, from any perspective, not having a healthy self esteem is an issue that effect every single area of life. I pray that you get through it in victory! ;)

DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top