RAIN, UMBRELLA, SON DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RAIN, UMBRELLA, SON DREAM

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

I was in a building. I think Raleigh Rehab. I knew the people in there and, I went from one area to another talking with the people as I went along. It seems I had something I was carrying. My son came in and I think we embraced. I was going to leave the building to go to the parking lot where my car was, but I realized that was not the exit door I usually took and was further from where my car was parked. I remember thinking that this is not the exit door I normally take. My son said he was going to stay a little longer. Outside it was pouring buckets of rain, & I had umbrella. I donít think I actually went out in the rain. That was the end of the dream.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIN, UMBRELLA, SON DREAM

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 am

Hello, Ellycat -

Is there something in your waking life that you're planning on leaving? The Rehab place from the dream could represent a place of recovery or healing, so it may even be a church in real life. Or...a situation rather than a place. Whatever it may be, what stands out to me is your awareness of how you were going about leaving. You knew that the exit that you were taking was not the way you'd normally take. So, if you are leaving a situation in real life, perhaps the reason for doing so isn't typical for you.

The symbol of your son in the dream may be to show you that others aren't ready to move on in the same timing that you are. They simply may not be as prepared as you are. Outside this place, in the dream, it was pouring rain...but, you were equipped for this with your umbrella. If you're at the place of decision of whether or not to actually leave this situation, the message from the dream may be that you're prepared to handle what's out there.

Just some thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 am

Hi Mark,

I have many dreams involving Raleigh Rehab, which I frequent everyday (my husband is a resident there). I know God uses familiarities to represent meanings in our dreams.

In answer to your question (Is there something in your life that you're planning on leaving). There is something I'll have to make a decision on sometime soon (not pertaining to my husband). I have been asking the Lord for direction in the situation.

Thanks for your reply. Be blessed!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top