Does God give signs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does God give signs

Post by butterfly1974 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:39 am

Over the past couple of months I have been asking God for signs and I have received them. Some people say that it is just a coincidince but I don't believe that. Any thoughts on this? scratching chin

butterfly1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does God give signs

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:09 am

Yeah I'd also really like to know...

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 am

I think God does give signs, which will always line up with the word of course! the pitfall with asking for signs though is that if you are not seeking after God with all your heart then you can be deceived. i have found in the past when i really want something that bad, all the signs seem to be there but as i press into God sometimes i lose the desire for whatever it is that i wanted a sign for.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

BelovedoftheLord wrote:I think God does give signs, which will always line up with the word of course! the pitfall with asking for signs though is that if you are not seeking after God with all your heart then you can be deceived. i have found in the past when i really want something that bad, all the signs seem to be there but as i press into God sometimes i lose the desire for whatever it is that i wanted a sign for.
I agree.
He gives signs, but it should not be a goal. Let the Holy Spirit guide you, He will always agree with His Word.
But yes God may give signs, like He amay give prophecies, greams, visions. But even if someone does not have these, that person is not less. There is the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit is ready to guide all the children of God who let's Him do it.

For others maybe asign may be coincidence, but it may be a sign for you.
For example it often happens that I see one or two little sparrows, that always make me remember that God takes care of us and we have nothing to worry about. Some may say it's coincidence, but it isn't.

Blessings.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top