God is talking to me I just know He is. . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God is talking to me I just know He is. . . .

Post by AnchoredHe619 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 am

I have had serveral dreams with in the past week that are similar in nature. Just wanting to get some extra input.

7/15/2012
Family memeber and I are walking alone and walk upon a turtle with a white shell. We are in awe of the white shell. One member picks up the turtle and brings it with us. I state that we should really leave the turtle where it is and leave it alone. Member ignores my statement and brings it on anyway. They begain to play with the turtle and the play becomes kinda ruff. I'm starting to get alittle iritated with them. At some point the turtle starts of act as if it is hurt and I noticed that the bottom of the shell is craCKED. I again say....we should leave the turtle alone. Then a member takes the shell off the turtle and the turtle slids off and limps off to get a way from us. Now I am enraged and now I am yelling at them that we have left this turtle defenseless and unprotected to survive in the wilderness.

7/16/12
I find a baby chicken that has just hatched. I am in awe of the baby chicken because the feathers are silver and the shell it hatched from is blue with silver flecks in it. I see another egg like the other one but it has a whole in it and the other baby chicken is exposed. The other baby chicken slips out the whole in the egg and a man with a work glove on say that it is not yet time and he puts the chicken back in the shell and all of a sudden something begains to weave a web like covering over the whole and shell to protect the chicken until it is ready to be hatched. As the web is being made the man with the gloved had is holding the egg and makes the statment.. ."the ladies are using the new technology." ??????

7/21/2012
There is a women with a baby that my husband introduces me to. I just fall in love with her baby. I would take time out to play and love on the baby. At some point in my dream I ended up standing in the doorway of the room that they women and her baby is staying in. The baby in asleep on the bed on its stomach and the women is putting things away. She some how falls in her closet and she becomes very angry and iriated that she fell in her closet and starts to take her anger out on her baby. She walks up to her sleeping baby and takes her finger and pokes the baby in its back with her finger but it is not gentle at all. She and apply alot a perssure as she repeatedly pokes the sleeping baby. I again become very angry at the women for treating the baby that way.

AnchoredHe619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God is talking to me I just know He is. . . .

Post by dbrh14 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Anchored....

How are things going for you at your church? Issues, things you are not comfortable with? Could you give us some background about what is going on with you, so we can rightly divide this?

dbrh14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnchoredHe619 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Ummmm....where do I start....I'm starting to question the sincerity of my church families worship or authenticity. The Word of God says we will know them by their fruit. How do we confess something and totally do the opposite. There seems to be no fear of God. I see so many treat grace as if it is cheap!!!! I want to move but I don't feel I have got the ok from God yet and I'm not sure where my husband is spiritually anymore. It's as if he is not even a member anymore. He hardly makes an effort to go worship with me anymore..I feel as if I am spiritually single trying to keep our daughter engaged in the thing of the Spirit and I feel empty at times....I need something more from our awesome God but I don't even know it is I need....or maybe it just me...

AnchoredHe619

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrh14 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Wow.

Understand that I cannot tell you what to do, but when I finally came out of the organized church, it was after TWO years of struggling with the same kinds of things. I thought I was crazy, and even heard God tell me "Come out of her", but that was just so NOT what I had been taught. From late 1994, until Christmas of 1996, I wrestled with me, with God, with others. When I finally spent the last Sunday of 1996 weeping in "our" pew up front, feeling something was terribly, terribly wrong there, I left. And I haven't regretted it. At first I thought it was just "my" church..."my" denomination, but it wasn't. It was the nominal church, in-name-only church, the "honor me with your lips but not your heart church", not the true Bride Church, of which all true believers belong as one.

When the right time comes, all of God's people are going to see beyond what is largely smoke and mirrors and a dog-and-pony show in many churches, both large and small. When I first left, I thought everyone should see what I finally understood, and it took me another couple of years to understand that the story about the Babylonian captivity was "replaying" in our time. God told the people not to resist the Babylonian captivity...to go into captivity, to submit, to even build houses, etc. And when the right time came for them to return to Israel, then a remnant would do just that.

It's scary to leave the comfort and safety of organized religion, but a time of wilderness experience where it is just you and Lord isn't a bad thing, (it is a hard but precious time) and eventually He will bring others into your radius. Just know that that this isn't "you". You are sensing in the Spirit those things that God is doing, separating the sheep from the goats, as it were. Wish I could help you more, but this is a hard time when you are first sensing that something isn't right in Wonderland. Pray a lot, read a lot, and know that many many others are feeling the same. Have you thought about home fellowships?

I've been "outside the camp" for many years. Occasionally I miss 'doing church", but it was the "things" I missed, not the fakey kind of fellowship that never went beyond the surface, or the (dare I say it?) hypocritical lifestyles of those who were supposed to lead and oversee and set the example of Christ, who refused to do that. I've met awesome saints of God along the way, connecting with members of His body that I probably otherwise would have never encountered.

Blessings on you for recognizing His leading, just pray about it a lot, and He will lead you, I promise. Maybe your husband is feeling the same way and you should have a heart to heart with him about what he is sensing? Let me know if I can help you. shoot me a PM or email if you'd like to talk.

dbrh14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renki on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 am

I want to encourage you to keep listening to God. I am in the same place and God continues to point out to me His true Body of Christ who love Him not by just words but actions. He will bring other Believers to you to fulfill His promises. I have been in both denominational and non denominational churches, and God keeps drawing me out and away from that. He continues to show me the true nature of these individuals, Matthew 7:15. We are fulfilling the Lord's prophecy and glad you are along with us.

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top