600 SPELLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

600 SPELLS

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:36 am

Last night I dreamed I Was walking somewhere and two women-started praying for me. The words they spoke, " I cast 600 spells off of you in JESUS name." I woke up actually feeling something coming out of me. I was also helping the ladies casting them out me. Two nights ago I dreamed I was also casting a demon out of me. Do you think GOD is delivering me in my dream? Back history: I believe someone is hexing(voodoo) me.

Last edited by blue504 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad English)

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 600 SPELLS

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 am

Yes it does sound like a deliverence dream to me. Thank you Lord!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 am

I think so also. I looked up the number 600 (600= war fare).

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Any interpretations will be great.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

600 Spells Reply

Post by thelightkeeper7 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm

I have read your dream, and it brings me to a place of awareness. Your dream is already clear to you in most ways. I also feel there is a little uncertainty if you are right with what you believe, think and feel during and after this dream.

I will state this from what I feel it to be, as i do not claim to be anything except what God wants me to be.

Yes, you are being delivered during your sleeping hours, yes there are some anointed people whom is praying for your deliverance. yes, you have the willingness to be delivered of these things.
However, God is also showing you that you need no one to be there, you need no one to lay hands on you physically, but ONLY to rely, and trust in him alone.
With that being said I will state honestly, i do not feel that it has something to do with someone casting a spell or spells on you, but I do feel it is something that you have had in your life before you met the Lord, even stretching back to you early teen years.
Curses come in many forms and we must seek god clearly, passionately and fervently to find those areas that we have not handed over to Him. We also hold back in some of these things because of the fear we have.

I pray and believe this will help you on your journey to seek more and more of Him daily, and to be able to completely submit to Him fully...Blessings my friend as God is doing a work, and this work must be for your good in HIS glory....AMEN!

thelightkeeper7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top