Lovers, friends and babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lovers, friends and babies

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi all, I have had difficulty sleeping lately and have had some un answered questions..........any way I finally fell asleep and had this dream. I would really appreciate an interpretation or people's thoughts on this. Thank you.

The dream :

I remember a few things going on in this dream......I had a baby boy in my arms, I was very attached to him......I went in to a public toilet for some reason and my four year old daughter ran off and got on to the back doors of a bus......I ran out and was very worried. She then managed to come off the bus via the front door, which was still open. She was very scared and crying. I comforted her. Then I met my friend Lisa, who had lost loads of weight and was back to her former slim self, and also had some tattoos done. she looked fab. The baby boy was very significant in my dream......I really loved him and believed he was mine.......Then I remember being in a restaurant but in a private room, it was like a marks and spencer's type place. We eat and then an old friend comes along,he came in the room and sat down, my daughter had seen him coming and shouted daddy and ran up to him and then sat on his lap ( He is not her dad in real life) and has never met him. He was happy and said to me did you hear what she just said, I smiled....then he put her down because she was being too playfull and he changed. In real life he will not talk or open up to me about why he stopped our relationship, we were boyfriend and girlfriend once....he would not talk to me for ages, but has started talking to me very generally. I noticed his eyes were huge....?Then we were left alone and we began to kiss and make out......after we spoke a bit and he told me he had been feeling really down with no desire for life or any thing, that is why he hardly spoke with me, as didn't have any thing to say and felt like doing nothing. I woke up feeling I understood him and that he had been really struggling in his life, and felt very confused as to where my baby had gone, but he was my friends baby

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lovers, friends and babies

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Juewls,

I have just a couple of thoughts about this dream. Just check and see if it resonates with your spirit.

Could the baby boy represent some attachment you have to this old boyfriend? What does a baby need? Nurturing and attachment to it's caregiver.

When you woke up you had understanding, (which could be an answer from God) but no longer had the baby. It was someone else's. Do you think you need to let this man go?

Again, these are just thoughts and not an interpretation.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi Shannon,

Thank you, I really appreciate your thought's on this.The actual understanding I gained was this old boyfriend had been going through a lot of personal issues and had been deeply lost in his life, which was why he backed off from me and that I was not to feel rejected or take it personally.

I do agree that I am still attached to him. I do still really love him and miss him.

I do probably need to let him go and i am finding it really hard to do so. I get strong and then I dream off him. Last time I drempt of him, he contacted me out of the blue. So I get on with my life and then he comes in to my dreams......each time I feel a message in them. I will stay away from him, but yes I guess the feelings are still there. I have prayed to break the soul tie between us.

I kind of feel he is in trouble in his life and wonder If I am to help him?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top