2 silver shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 silver shoes

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 pm

I had lost my two silver shoes, they were a pair but had different designs. I really liked them. I was in a place that was submerged in water, so I had to swim to different areas in the dream. I jumped into the water and was swimming with friends. There was food being brought around, but I still wanted to pick up my silver shoes, I knew where they were.

Then I was in a church watching my mum and brother on stage being prophesied over. They looked about ten years younger than they do now. They both fell to the ground. I was sitting with friends I knew ten years ago.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 silver shoes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 am

Hi, Gracee -

I haven't been following ALL of your dreams, but I seem to recall that you've had a few, lately, with water themes...right? Not saying that I have the significance of that, but it's interesting.

As for the shoes...my thoughts on your dream were that they represented people - two of them that belong together, but are different. You were separated from them in the dream, but you knew where they were and wanted to be "reunited" with them.

So, do you have two friends that fit this? OR...what about your mother and brother? Are you (or, will you soon be) separated from them for a time?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 am

You're right! my dreams do often have water in them, but I didn't notice anything strange about the water. The only thing that jumps out is that I had no choice but to swim because there was no dry pathways.

Actually yes I'm separated from some cousins who live overseas, a brother and sister, very similar but very different. I really do want to be reunited with them.. Wow.. Thanks for making that connection! I really didn't see that before.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top