Maggots in my hair.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maggots in my hair.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:32 am

Okay, WOW! I have never had a dream like this before. :eek: Ha Ha! I had all these other dreams this morning that I could barley remember, and I have this dream and oh do I remember! What up with that yo! :afro:

Dream

I had moved to a new location in some other State or something. I meet this couple who had a son and they asked me to come to their house for dinner or something. So I come over and notice how clean their house is, and we are eating out side on their patio and their son is like rolling in the dirt or mud and the couple do not seem to mind, I am thinking this is weird they are letting there son play and roll in the dirt/mud.nerd I go into their bathroom cause I have to go to the bathroom and something feels weird on the back of my head. I look into the bathroom mirror and I literally freak out. :eek: I see Maggots in the back of my hair moving around and my hair looks like a bush with them in it. I try to pull them out one by one but it was not working very well so I go to grab a brush. As I look on the floor I see a pile of dead maggots in this like grass pile, I think to myself they deal with this all the time cause others left theirs behind in this same bathroom.I put the brush through my hair and the Maggots were falling off and as soon as they would hit the pile of the rest of them they were dead.So I kept brushing the back of my head until they were all gone I was so grossed out by it and freaked. :huh?: Then I did one last stroke of the brush on the back of my hair and a dead Mosquito's falls out. Then I look at a white towel to wipe my hands on, and I unfold the white towel and it was covered in dirt from the little boy who was dirty, and I was just like this is crazy.!:duhh:

Any way interesting.

Blessings
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maggots in my hair.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:22 am

Jeanie,

Just some thoughts to ponder here.

Maggots represent an eating away or something of the flesh.

Dirt/mud represents an uncleanliness.

Hair represents your covering.

The bathroom is cleansing

I am not sure about the combing/brushing of the hair.

I am not sure about the mesquito. Maybe the breader of disease?

Hope this is helpful.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:55 am

Jeanie:
Have you seen maggots in real life? They pile up around old trash or rotting corpses and that is SO disgusting. Flies have been said to be the most germiest insects on earth (because sometimes flying on trash (as I've mentioned) and feces bring about sickness and diseases.

Is there someone that God is warning you about that you shouldn't hang around or be in their company because they can "taint" you in some way? Jeanie, I know that you are a POWERFUL AND GODLY woman and others know that--but that doesn't mean that they respect that either. There will be some that will try to turn you away from your focus and its been my experience that if you come into contact often--it can rub off and cause damage (I know you have wisdom and know, but this was my immediate thought when you spoke about the bathroom scene and saying others may have been participants/affected too).

To me, bathroom always means a place of cleansing and you were grooming yourself (stripping way some "oldness" and "deadness") so that you could be refreshed and focused as to what God wanted right? Many have done the same thing that you have done (as evidence of maggots on the floor) but I wonder if all the dead on the floor was more of what was coming out of you than others and you not realizing it?

One last thing that stuck out to me was the towel. You use a towel to cover yourself after bathing right? Its like "protection"/comfort. What kind of towel was it? was it comfortable (cotton) or some other material? I find it odd that the boys dirt was on the towel and you had just "cleaned your hands" and wanted to dry them off but realized they would be tainted if you put your hands on there. Remember how David in the bible said that he "cleaned his hands" and if his heart wasnt cleaned, the Lord may not have listened to his prayers? (paraphrase)...Symbolically, clean hands mean being holy and sometimes "washing hands" could mean to "remove yourself out of the situation" (ie: not be involved with it anymore). Is this is what God is showing you Jeanie? To remain focused and holy before him and be careful in the midst of your relaxing and having fun (remain alert) because a "little mold can ruin the whole basket of bread" or "one bad fruit can spoil all the other good fruit".

A mosquito does carry disease and drain blood from us, but I wonder in this case was it just a pest to you? (like something bothering you in some way; trying to hinder your walk)?

Sorry for the story, please pray on what I've said
smooches and love you much
desiree cool

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 am

Hummmm, scratching chin I am pondering. I do not have much socialization since surgery so do not know anyone in the natural like in which you speak. In the context of the dream I had moved to a new location/state. In the natural I am pondering moving to Oregon. I am wondering if this is a warning dream. As far as the maggots on the floor they were not mine I knew they were from others before me that had come to this house. These were people I had just met. Maggots were in the back of my hair. The hair represents covering strength etc. So I sense the Lord is warning me about a new covering if I move or something. I am bit thrown by this dream and am praying.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 am

Definitely removing some things...

I am wondering too. Definitely some things to be considering. Definitely will be praying
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 am

Well Jeanie, i know that the maggots dying as soon as they hit the ground is a good thing! usually maggots represent sickness. It seems as though you will be shaking off some nasty things in the future that wont come back to bother you! praiseGod

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm

well this is strange, usually like what was said , is that your hair represents your covering or it can represent your strength, maggots eat away at things, so just one question is there something that is eating away at you or wearing you down, or something that maaybe you've done in the past that you ccan't forgive your self for, which explains the child in the mud, i dont know just a suggestion.

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Yes what has been wearing on me is having five surgeries in fourteen months. It has been hard and a long road of recovery. The Lord has been so good and faithful to me through it all and I am doing great now! I am on the mend. I do still struggle with my neck it gives me allot of pain I have had three surgeries on my neck. I had to cancel my missionary work in Africa with Iris ministries but know it will be waiting there when the Lord opens the door again.

Blessings dear one. Hugs to you and welcome to this site I do not think I have seen you on here.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:43 pm

and also , i forgot to say , but you also have to remeber that mosqiutos are blood sucking insects, and the bible says that power and strenght are in the blood, but jesus name i shut every door that the enemy is trying to open and decree healing over 'beauty for ashes' in jesus name. bless you sister.

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes and thank you dear one.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content