Why do I keep having these types of dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do I keep having these types of dreams?

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 pm

I had yet another dream that I almost got married. And as always, I didn't know my fiance. I was some sort of assistant to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. She trusted me and shared that she was engaged and pregnant. As her confidant, I made sure I was tight-lipped about this. Her ring was black and white, very expensive and didn't look at all like a wedding ring, but I didn't think it was unusual since celebrities often don't follow the norm. Being her assistant, I had access to finer things and we were on a small boat or canoe and we were gliding across the water almost like a gondola. It was private, away from the press. It was very calming.

The scene changed and I was helping Angelina prepare for a bridal/wedding shower. Then I looked down at my belly and I was about 7 or 8 months pregnant. I thought, "Oh, I'm pregant too." I was excited about the baby, but I looked down at my hand and I had an engagement ring on too. I knew I didn't know the person I was engaged to and knew I had to break it off with him. EOD

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do I keep having these types of dreams?

Post by dbrh14 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Are you having some doubts or issues committing to something/someone? Don't think that you have enough answers or information to make a wise decision on something that is either already new, or just starting in your life, or that you see coming up soon? Could be a project, job, relationship, ministry position, etc. I wouldn't want to speculate much further without knowing what is going on in your life.

dbrh14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 am

Well, I've had these types of dreams for several years. They just come every once in a while, but lately they have been happening more often.

I am waiting on a promised husband. We've never met and every once in a while I get impatient. I've been waiting for many years. I'm confident that I will not make a mistake in who I marry as God has been so kind to give me several things to identify him with. Maybe my soul is wrestling while my spirit is waiting.

Thanks for your response. I'll take your questions into consideration to see if there is something I'm missing.

Blessings to you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top