Pies, pies and more pies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pies, pies and more pies!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:20 am

As I was looking through my journal, I came across this dream from a few weeks ago:

I was in a house with a bunch of chefs. We were all cooking pies. I really wanted to make a chocolate pie, so I did. Someone else made a potato pie. The spatula had to be shared, so some people got into a tiff over it. When I went to the living room, my Mom was talking non-stop. I asked her to please cut down on her talking. She stopped for a second, then started up again - my aunt was in the living room as well. A woman that reminded me of a friend that I went to church with before I moved was cooking a pie and someone needed her spatula. The dream ended with my Mom talking.

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pies, pies and more pies!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I wonder if the detail of all the talking going on relates to a real-life situation with a lot of conversation in the background. So, a literal detail.

As for the pies/spatula - maybe some type of project where everyone has a task to complete, but where there's a resource that's limited...and is a cause for strife.

Your old church friend was going through a similar scenario as the rest of the dream. This could go a few ways: You could go through this shortage, first, and then use your experience to minister to someone else. Or, they could be the first to endure it and you could be the recipient of their wisdom from their past experience. OR...you and someone else could endure it at the same time, and comfort each other throughout.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Hmmm. Interesting interpretation, Mark. I'm going to have to wait and see on this one because at the moment, I have NO idea! laugh

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top