Signs in the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Signs in the sky

Post by sonoftheKing on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:03 am

I had a dream last night that my wife and me looked up at the sky because there were huge horse shoes that were red white and blue there were three sets and I cannot remember the combinations but they were like red and blue, white and blue, red and white, etc. Then I saw a great and mighty eagle flying through the air as if it was landing to catch some prey and the eagle vanished after awhile and was replaced by black birds or crows. My wife and I quickly went to the computer to see if other people had seen this sign in the sky. The dream then changed or I began another dream.

There was a very important man I think the president walking out of a building and into the parking lot and I knew he was in grave trouble. Me and many others wanted to protect him but were angry at him while the majority wanted him dead. When we got him out into the parking lot he ordered a game immediately as if to take our attention off of him because he knew he was in trouble. He had a group on one side and a group on the other side and when he would signal we would have to run and fight through each other to get to the other persons side but it was very brutal viscous blows etc. I remember wondering how so many blows could be landed and not more people were dead or wounded. I retreated from the game because I thought it was dumb. Once back inside the building after a brief fear from not being in the fight the scene changed and I was inside of a social welfare type building.

There were hundreds packed into this community social building all waiting in line to get a job or help of some kind. I remember thinking forget waiting in that line for that. I went to the back and suddenly I remembered I need to find my children like they called for my sons name and I found him and they weighed him and checked his height to see if he was healthy. This was freaky and I immediately looked to find my wife and other kids to get out of there when I found her and my kids we ran and there was a dramatic chase scene which I cannot remember.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Signs in the sky

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 am

Hi sonoftheKing,

These are just my thoughts as I read your dream...

It seems as if this is some kind of warning dream, almost like impending doom of some sort, but not necessarily judgement.

The horseshoes in the sky could represent power or military might, coupled with the eagle representing America. The fact that they were replaced with a crow or blackbird says to me that the power and might we have now could be taken away. Crows are intelligent birds and eat most anything and they are a nuisance. It doesn't seem to be a good thing to me.

The man of influence could represent our leadership or any administration in place now or in the future. The fact that others wanted him dead, but you wanted to protect him to me, says something about your character. Even though you were unhappy with him, you honored him and protected him just as the Lord commands us to do. This leader might incite riots or pit people against one another, deflecting blame/attention off of himself or something of that nature.

The last part of your dream reminds me of a friend of mine's dreams. She has had many about people in America being in communal living or needing some sort of social assistance. This could refer to the new healthcare plans that are in motion or our job market, I don't really know. This is just me, but I've seen some of these conspiracy theories that I take with a grain of salt, while at the same time storing it in the back of my mind. I've heard that there is some kind of mindset out there that we need to depopulate and/or control the population. This includes increased abortion and eliminating the weak and elderly. This came to mind when I read the part about your son. Your son could also represent America's youth. This is a dream I will not soon forget. Thanks for sharing. Again, this is not an interpetation. If it does not bear witness with your spirit, toss it.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am

No I felt pretty much the same way after I had the dream. It seems like a view of what America will be like if they continue on their current path. I have had three I believe dreams that are somewhat similiar but different in their own right about the future of America in the last four years. I do find it interesting that the dream had three groups or sub-dreams to it and it felt like it represented our nation, government, and people being degraded or eroded. Of course this might have been taking place for some time but I will pray I think the one good thing that stuck out to me was I wasn't hesitant to turn away from government assistance and even wanted too because I felt like God was taking care of me while others were so desperate.

Thank You for your thoughts and they do agree with my spirit.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:34 am

Hello, sonoftheKing -

I just wanted to say that I agree with what Shan has posted on your dream. I had some thoughts going as I read through your dream, and what she posted pretty much fits what I was going to say.

I'm going to assume that you pay attention to political affairs, which would be why you had such a dream. These scenes are certainly a call to pray - or continue to do so, as you probably already cover our nation in prayer.

A few comments on the symbols: The change from an eagle to crows can represent the change of our nation's values over time. It may also be prophetic for the changes ahead of us unless God responds to our prayers with His mercy.

Your feelings and actions toward the imporant figure (as Shan said) probably line up with how you feel in real life. The figure could symbolize the president, certainly, or it could be a figure that's closer to home for you.

As for the "game" - you had wondered why those involved weren't more wounded (or even killed) than what they were. One of the thoughts on this "game" was that it related to a debate of sorts. Yes, it could be a national-type debate. However, what stands out to me was that you were a participant in the game for a period, but decided that the game was dumb and stopped "playing." Again, this scene could represent something a little closer to home - like an intense discussion/argument with family/friends/coworkers about politics. Your refusal to continue to participate could come with your realization that there's no convincing to be had in these types of situations, so there's really no point in "playing."

Lastly, the scene with the welfare-type building and the details regarding your son's health - I, too, thought that this represented a goverment healthcare program. I also want to suggest that this could be a real-life topic of conversation...just like the "game" above...that gets so intense that you find it best to literally leave the situation with your family.

So...nothing that different from what Shan said. I pray that the Lord would prepare you and your family for whatever lies ahead, and that you would be able to appropriately interpret the Signs he places before you and make wise decisions as a result.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 am

Thank You for your words and you brought some clarity as how they may be more personal than I was thinking. I will be praying and looking for triggers that remind me of this dream. Bless You

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 pm

This dream my hubby had sounds a lot like what's going on right now.... Anyone want to weigh in?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top