Meeting my ex's wife and she looks different! Need some insight plz!!! REVELATION AT BOTTOM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting my ex's wife and she looks different! Need some insight plz!!! REVELATION AT BOTTOM!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 am

I had several dreams last night rolled up into one but this is what stuck out to me:

I had met my ex's wife in a casual conversation. I remember my ex already being at my home and spending time with my family. He left and moments later his wife came in--but she looked COMPLETELY Different than what I've seen of her IRL (she was like another race and shorter). She seemed really nice and I was somewhat surprised at our meeting and how comfortable she was around me (her husband's ex and her family). Even though she says that she was his wife it just didn't register with me (being that this wasn't the woman that I knew of). She was just smiling and speaking positively about him). I can't remember everything but I do remember that her hair was different (had weave/extensions in it) and I was joking around with her about my hair (trying to get her to feel comfortable around me/accept me without tension). All of a sudden, in the midst of conversing (I'll put this out there lol! ) I started feeling a tinge of jealousy. I don't know why. We were both in a classroom. My family was accepting and that was shocking!

After going some days without dreaming of my ex...this springs up on me--any ideas? :crazy:

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting my ex's wife and she looks different! Need some insight plz!!! REVELATION AT BOTTOM!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:39 am

huggins Hey Desiree,

Do you still have feelings about your ex? If so what are they? I am speaking of romantic feelings.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting my ex's wife and she looks different! Need some insight plz!!! REVELATION AT BOTTOM!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am

You know Connie:

Someone just asked me that the other day and I can honestly say: I love him like a brother in Christ

But who knows...God could be showing me my real feelings in my dream (he knows our heart and heart motives right?)...I'm kind of embarrassed to keep dreaming of him and talking about him (I know God has been the one increasing my dreams). I don't know whats the message here. I do hope to meet my husband-to-be soon!

Other than that...I don't know why I keep dreaming incessantly about him and his family?

Thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 am

The reason I asked is because like you said, sometimes our true feelings are not revealed even to us unless the Lord shows us. I have read many of your threads and know that you have a lot of respect for him. God will reveal it all to you. Remember He will only give to you what you can handle....one dream at a time, sometimes. I just sometimes sence in my spirit that you care for him still but keep in mind that could be exactly as you have explained so, I am not sure why I get that.. :uhoh:

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 am

I'm surprised that you say that I have "alot of respect for him" most would say otherwise!Lol..but I am surprised as well that as the bible says in Ezekial: "God has taken away my heart of stone and replaced it with a heart of flesh" of course to do his purpose. After God has healed me and restored me, my view (surprisingly) of my ex has totally changed and it was so unexpected. I am surprised as to so much revelation that has been given to me about my ex and the amount of praying that I've done for him--if he's not saved after all this--there's no hope!!!Lol

As always Connie, I thank you for all the insight, encouragment and God-breathed analysis of my dreams! YES, I DESIRE GOD TO REVEAL IT ALL SOON (as someone else told me earlier!)...God knows all things!

smooches and keep me in your prayers
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 am

You know I will be praying for you my dear. Have an awesome day in the Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am

you too--my new mommy!!!Lol..I appreciate it very much!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 pm

LOL rofl

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:20 am

REVELATION!!!! 12/18/2008--God just keeps getting more and more DELICIOUS!!! :clap: lol!

Saw my ex's wife and daughter--and they both look completely different than what I initially thought (daphanie, you were right on target!); even the name of the child is a relief (don't ask me why? lol! ! God is so good that he shows us what we need to see to bring closure! I FINALLY HAVE MY CLOSURE--AFTER A YEAR LATER!!!lol

Remember the dreams I had of my ex and his wife both carrying "childrens books" and he traveling (hauling something on a back of a truck) and she in the library wearing the same "baby-Ruth" shirt that I have? God has just let me know that they were experiencing something "new" with moving. They both are attending the very same college I attended when I first began my college career--no wonder I and his wife were the same in my dream!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND INTERCEDING FOR ME! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER! A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! My soul can FINALLLY rest--and its been a long timer coming!!!! crying hee hee

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, keep me lifted up in Jesus name! THAT'S ALL I WANTED IS CLOSURE!!! NOW I CAN MOVE FORWARD IN WHAT GOD DESIRES OF ME! :Yell: :thankyou: :cmere: :PTL: bouncing
HE LOVES ALL OF US SO VERY MUCH!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL INFINITELY! WHo knew that dreams could be such a blessing in the end!!!??
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top