Driving Mishaps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving Mishaps

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

First scene: I was driving a car with a stick shift (I donít know the model but felt that I was seated high as if I was in a truck/SUV but it was a small car because it was easy to navigate) on a busy street (it felt like the evening commute traffic) and clipped a car in the bumper but kept driving. I almost hit the car in front of me because the brakes werenít working well but was able to use the gears to help slow down and didnít hit the car. I realized that my lights werenít on which is why I wasnít seeing well but couldnít get them on. I was turning a curve and realized I was going to have to be extra careful as I drove home.

Next Scene:
I was driving by myself and as I passing through an intersection a car came from the left and made a left turn into the lane next to me but made the turn wide and hit my car in the back end. The driver then lost control of the car and crashed head on into a building. The front end was completely mangled, and we (me and other witnesses) were afraid that the passengers were dead. Two of the people who had gathered started pulling at the car to see if they could get the people out. It turned out to be a mother and her daughter. Fortunately, no one was hurt, just shaken up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving Mishaps

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 am

Hello, Lurdys -

I'm only offering some thoughts on your dreams...so, as you know, please discard if they don't feel that they fit.

For the first scene, my thoughts were that this was about someone else's life, but you're involved in the situation through prayer. The feel of the vehicle could be to show you just WHO this is about: Someone who may be in a position of authority (seated high up in the vehicle) but over a relatively small sphere of influence (the small size of the car). When you clipped the car in front of you but kept going - to me, this is someone who disregarded a "minor" issue and continued to press on in their own way. Stubborness, perhaps. Your knowledge of this incident could serve as an indicator of what's next in that person's life and the need to be praying for them.

The detail about using the gears to slow down is what first made me think that this dream was about your influence over someone else's life. The person was unable to stop themselves using the typical means of the breaks. Also, if you had to downshift a few times could show that this may require a few "stages" of prayer...that is, if this is what you had to do in the dream.

Finally, the realization that your lights weren't on could show that this person is clueless to their situation - without wisdom. You were unable to turn the lights on, so it's possible that this person may not gain any permanent wisdom from this situation. However, you did realize that you had to be extra careful for the rest of the drive home...so, this person may, in the least, show some wisdom for the duration of this single experience.

Now, after all that dissecting of your first dream...when I first read the second scene, my first thoughts were that this one was about a real-life, literal accident. I pray that this is not the case.

Again, please toss all this if you don't feel that it fits.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Mark -

Sorry, I didn't respond to this dream earlier...

One thing about your interpretation that resonated with me is that the 1st dream wasn't about me - I felt that way as well when I woke up from the dream but I thought that it was about my :hearts: but I realized that this was about my brother who had the stroke. We believe that his reaction to a change that's taking place in the family is what triggered the stroke. i believe this was shown in the dream when I/he clipped the car and then almost lost control of it....the end of the dream is positive though in that he has to take better care of himself to ensure that he's ok moving forward....

The ladies crashing in the second scene could've represented his wife and daughter because they are both very dependent on him and their lives have come to a "crashing" halt as they take care of him.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top