Needle-hedged Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needle-hedged Fish

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 pm

This image has been bothering me all week. I'll do my best to describe it:

I'm looking downwards, and I see a fish in water. I could see that it was a fish because I was looking at its side, rather than a top-down image. Except that I WAS looking downwards. Now, this fish was small, like 2 or 3 inches long. It was surrounded - almost like it was in a frame - and this square border around it was formed entirely from needles pointing inward toward the fish. There was nothing but darkness outside this "frame." I don't really remember, but I want to say that the fish may have been oblivious to its circumstances. Other than that, I don't recall any feelings.

I've been asking God off and on what this is about, and I think it's a person...but not someone that I know very well at all. I was thinking of them today and this image returned to my mind.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needle-hedged Fish

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Hey Mark,

These are just my thoughts here...

From what I know of you through your posts, you are very adept at hearing God and are on point with so many things. If you've asked God what this is about, and when this person came to your mind and you saw the image again, I would believe that is confirmation. That's just me though. I'm learning to recognize God's personal communication styles with me, ESPECIALLY after I've asked Him a question. I guess what I'm saying is trust what you think you've heard. Also, there isn't any harm in asking for additional confirmation.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 pm

I agree with Shan.. And inside the frame was the water clear? Interesting.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 am

Thank you, Shan and Gracee. I appreciate the confirmation and will take this image as direction to pray for this person's situation.

To answer your question - the water was clear, yes, but the bottom was black like everything outside the frame.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Do you think it could be referring to time? As in an open time frame where you'll see what's going on with this person.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Hmmm....well, anything's possible. I'm connected to this person, but I don't know much about them or what's going on with them. So, I wouldn't expect to find out first-hand what's going on. But, you never know...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top