Helicopter and pending wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helicopter and pending wedding

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

There was a helicopter flying overhead in my neighborhood because a wedding was going to take place in the mansion across the street from my apartment building (the apartment building was my real apartment building, but there is no mansion across the street IRL). It seems that the people that were getting married were famous because I could sense people were waiting anxiously even though I didn't see other people. Eventually a carriage came out, but the bride and groom were not on it. It's almost like I thought they would be on that carriage.

Then for some reason, a good friend and I decided to go and stay at a hotel down the street. When we went to check in, we found out it would be $400 per night, which was way out of our price range - we needed to stay there for 7 days. We ended up leaving and walking somewhere that I can't remember at this point. I do remember it was warm and sunny out, though.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helicopter and pending wedding

Post by Shan on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm

During your dream, were you confident that a wedding had actually taken place after you saw the carriage?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

That's a great question, Shan, but honestly I didn't write that down and I can't remember now. I want to say I feel that I missed the wedding or that it happened and no one got to see it because the carriage didn't have the bride and groom in it. This is coming from my mind now, not when I had the dream, though. bandaid

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top