telephone dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

telephone dream

Post by dd on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:30 pm

In dream I had to get to a performance venue and I had a text message from a phone number that I thought was of Person#1. I came to the venue and I dealt with a Person#2, whom I know in real life. Person#1 from who's number I thought the text was sent told me, that the number was Person's#2 number. I was disappointed because I found out so late because Person#2 was the one I really needed to talk to. (end of dream)

IRL: I have this person I am considering to write an e-mail and confront about some past issues and use sarcasm and comedy to address these issues. He's hard to get through to because he tends to build walls and is not easy to confront. His normal reaction to confrontation is shutting down, not answering e-mails and fighting off/ pretending to be a fool when confronted face-to-face. So in this case comedy, hyperbole and sarcasm seems very appropriate to apply...

Any thoughts or impressions on this one?

God bless,
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: telephone dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

dd wrote: I was disappointed because I found out so late because Person#2 was the one I really needed to talk to.

Hello, DD -

From this line alone, I would reconsider confronting this person at this time. That's not to say that a confrontation may not be in order...but, if it were me, I wouldn't do it at this moment.

These final feelings in the dream could be a good indicator of how your actions may turn out: You may be disappointed in the outcome.

I don't want to assume beyond what you shared about this person, but I wonder if the mix-up between who you wished to interact with in the dream and who you actually ended up interacting with could represent your e-mail message getting in the hands of the wrong person - or, simply being shared beyond just the two of you.

Again, these are just my own thoughts based upon if I had a similar dream.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am

Hello Mark!

Wow, well... hmm... Well, I think you more like nailed it. Sadly, I once already had a situation where things were shared to a large number of people. It was pretty disappointing. At those times I had a person who told me to avoid talking to him, now I have this dream. I didn't listen to that person and got burned. Nothing bad happened, but the result was a similar feeling like I had at the end of this dream.
Bottom line, even if it means for me not to have a 'closing', some people might just need to be left alone.

when I now think back about this dream, I realize that it was all "staged by me as a mutual initiative" while it was solely mine. So it might he has no interest in talking to me and doesn't see anything wrong in his behavior. "Once a hypocrite, always a hypocrite" maybe? LOL

thank you, Mark and praise the Lord!

DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top