speaking in tongues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

speaking in tongues

Post by L4JC on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

There are two dreams.

First dream (had this dream last week): I dreamed that I was speaking in tongues to this unknown woman. I can't remember if she understood me or what, but she was listening intently. I didn't have any clue to what I said in "tongues". I was speaking in tongues as if I was merely having a conversation with her not like I was prophesying to her. The woman was an African American woman who I've never seen before.

Second dream (dreamed this last night): Dreamed that I witnessed a transformer robot pick up a car that was right in front of me, and smashing it down on the ground. I was so shook up over it and started screaming in the dream and worried about the robot picking me up in my car and doing the same thing. I awoke before I saw what the robot was going to do next.

Any thoughts anyone?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: speaking in tongues

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi, Sunny! Good to see you.

I wondered about the 2nd dream... Have you seen a disaster in someone else's life that you're fearing may come to you as well?

Actually, you don't have to answer that, because I understand that it could be personal. If this is the case, the dream could be coming out of your worry, should that apply. God doesn't give us a spirit of fear, as you know. I'm not saying to dismiss the dream - God could be showing you that he does know of your fear, and that the dream is more of an invitation to seek Him in this area.

Sorry if this is just me speaking. Please dismiss it if it doesn't relate to what's going on in your life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 am

Hi Mark! Good to see you, too!

About done with my clinical, and about to get a job there! YaY! God is so good to me! So, thus the reason I've not been visiting here too often.

After a few days of reflection after having this dream, I think I do know what the dream is about. Sorta. LOL This week my kids have been home, and there've been fights between them almost everyday. As a Mom, it's exhausting to witness their fighting.

I started to see small arguments between myself and my husband. Maybe I'm fearing that we're turning into what our kids are doing frequently?

I agree with you on the scripture, God doesn't give us a spirit of fear. I do believe the Lord wanted to remind me of that. So, thank you for relaying that to me. Like you mentioned, I need to seek Him more in this area of my life, which I am presently doing. I feel much better now. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top