Fighting and overcoming small fires starting on bed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting and overcoming small fires starting on bed.

Post by dd on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

So I had this dream last night, which was a little scary.

I was at home and had to get ready and there was a piece of paper on my bed that caught fire out of blue. It was on my bed. I freaked out and started to beat it up. As I quenched it with shoes another small fire came up and another and another and so on. I used a towel and shoes to stop them. Another item on shelf and near the window caught fire as well. I beat them down. I was very delighted that I had beaten them all up and none came up after all were gone. The interesting thing was that it initially started with a small piece of paper however, as other fires showed up, they seemed not to be related to each other and started out of blue, yet most occurring on the same queen sized bed. Also it was remarkable that there was no visual fire damage although the fire was hot.

I have some clue about it. I want to hear some ideas though.

God bless!
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting and overcoming small fires starting on bed.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Hello, DD -

It's just a thought, but the task of "putting out fires" can be compared to resolving issue after issue that springs up before they can get out of control...which, basically, is what you were doing in the dream. The dream, as a whole, could relate to a season of spiritual warfare.

If it was me, I'd be alert for when the piece of paper caught fire, as that would be the introduction to the season. The detail of it beginning with a piece of paper may be that it comes as a notification of some sort....or, more literally, it may be related to a document. This is just a thought to consider, not a definite meaning for the paper.

Just as you noticed, these fires seemed to be independent of each other. Again, this is mostly like the way it will manifest in real life.

Two thoughts on the symbol of the bed: This may be to show you that the "fires" are more related to your personal/family life, rather than in other areas. The second thought is that the issues may attempt to cause you anxiety as you're dealing with them; i.e. keeping you from rest.

The ending is the promise during this time: Remarkably, there was no visual fire damage. You are safe and secure during this season, even though you may feel the heat.

Psalm 91:7 - "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." You may be active in dealing with these things, but YOU will do the affecting, here. You will not be the one that is affected.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Mark,

I appreciate you responding. Wow, well, my interpretation was identical for the exception that you recognized the detail of a paper burning first and that it was on my bed and therefore could be related to family/ private life.

In real life my husband and I have mutually come to the decision to file for divorce because he doesn't want to be married to a born again Christian as that affects many things... Luckily we were married only few years and have no property or children together. And I am currently building up my business and not having a regular job in order to invest time in business which was a mutual agreement and he agreed to give me a "grace period" to start it. My idea was to work for about a month to finish setting things up and then we file because then the business setup process would be done and I could get a day job and move out. In dream I was not too surprised that the paper burned, but rather that it burned suddenly and then a whole lot of other fires popped up. What I can foresee is that he files faster then we mutually agreed and that it would disrupt my plans while I am forced to leave, get any job to survive and then it would take time to get back to the original plan. I know 100% I am in God's will so that would be disappointing. In dream fires were beaten down quickly and the whole thing didn't take forever.
Other interesting aspect is that bed was in order and neat looking, the sheets were covered etc. So it might be just the announcement to mentally prepare to deal with this nasty stuff.

I guess it's prayer time...

God bless,
DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I'll be praying for you during this season. Keep us posted if you have specific prayer requests as the "fires" may begin to manifest.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you, Mark! I appreciate it a lot! :)

DD

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top