Jesus in the Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus in the Valley

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 am

Well Good morning fellow Dreamers. Last night I had an interesting Dream.

The dream is in 4 parts.

part 1:

I dreamed I was at a restaurant and met 2 people there. A man and a woman. I did not know them personally but felt I knew them in the dream. We sat down and had time chatting with one another. We were talking about my purse which I had previously left there. (like I go nowhere without my person IRL)

Part 2:

History needed first. I have been reading a book called: Hinds feet in high places-which is an allegory about a woman's walk with the Lord to the high places. In my dream I am having a vision within a vision which surprised me because I knew it was happening....I dreamed that I was reading this book and looking at a picture which has a valley on it and I am speaking in the Dream calling the Shepherd (which is Jesus of course) and I am saying Shepherd, Shepherd, please come Shepherd.....and then I see Him standing in the Valley which is quite large and vast but the sun is shinning on it so much that it looks almost white rather than green. I walk right up to Him and I am very excited...then the dream shifts again....

Part 3:

I awake in my dream and I am in a bedroom and there are these two people in there.....a wife and a husband and the wife is very pretty but in her years....but youthful looking at the same time and the man is the same but not quite as good looking as the wife and they are telling me about how they stayed looking so young....but I cannot remember the exact words they used...next scene I am walking out of the bedroom with them toward a bathroom area.....like a public bathroom where woman and mens bathroom is seperate. I am talking to the man telling him that his wife is very bueatiful.

Part 4: I then dream that I am waking up and I am in bed with my husband an another man ( I do not know this other man but am not frightened by his being there).....I am all excited about my dream about Jesus and I am telling my husband all about it.....and he is very happy for me....I was like hunny I had the best dream about Jesus...and he is like Oh I am glad for you that is an awesome dream.

Then I woke.....any thoughts?

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus in the Valley

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:55 pm

the man you didnt know, did you see his face? it could be that Jesus was there in the dream as you were telling your husband about it. His presence was there while you dreamed such an amazing dream...makes sense to me. Also, who did the man and woman remind you of? did they remind you of you and your husband? sometimes i have dreams where im watching myself that looks like someone else and my husband lol.

AWESOME DREAM!!! and ive read that book before! its SO good!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:36 pm

In the dream the man I could not see his face directly. He was like behind me but I could tell he was friendly. I felt at ease him being there. I just remember I was elated to tell my husband. I was like hugging him and telling him how awesome it was.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Ya know the woman and the man at the restuarant could have been my pastor and his wife. They just seemed like someone I Knew. In the bedroom though I did not know them at all but they reminded me of a couple that I used to do business with at my old job.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:39 pm

On the book I feel just like the character Much Afraid.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:48 pm

:-) i love that book

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah I so relate. I was like weeping the first time I read it. I have like read it several times and continue to find little nuggets in it.

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Connie, I love that book too. I pick it up ever so often and read it, it truly is a timeless classic that always has somthing for all seasons of our journy...

I agree with Daph, I kinda felt like the man in your bed was Jesus too..

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Connie, Let's start with part 2 first, just as you had said. History first, High places means being on the Mountain-top, but we all know that there are times when we are down in valley, Up and down. Our growth comes from our valleys...faith, preserverence, etc. But however, have you ever noticed how lush those valleys are? It's becouse of the run-off of water (spiritual) from the hills, a feeding so to speak. But looking unto the Hills, from which our help
commeth. Shepard, Shepard, Shepared--you beseeched the Father, and he come to your aid. I'll never leave you and never forsake you.

Part 3, The bedroom, The covenant he made with you still apply's. Youthful-Behold (look) my promises each day are anew. In looking back on the vision within a vision--Hindsight is 20/20--growth in the valley. Public (men,wemon) Sending forth.

Part 4, Testify, Testomony, You are going to get to brag on Lord.

Last but, not least...Part 1, time consuming greeting, Time well spent. In Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them,the harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: Pray ye therefore the Lord of harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest.
10:4, Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
10:6, And if the Son of Peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again. This refers to a peaceful man or women whose heart the gospel message finds place. Therefore, the beneficial results of the message you proclaim.

The Father is sending you forth just as he did with the forty and seventy, to proclaim the message of his word, His word will not return void unto him due to the lush green valley-growth that he has instilled in you. This has to do with gifts and callings, preparing, faith, diligence on your part. The husbond and wife---One will compliment the other-meaning you and your husbond. huggins Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Wow Halo! Awesome interpretation. Speaks volumes to me. I love to brag on Him and He knows it. My hubby and I do compliment one another and are both in Ministries that we share and that are independent of one another. God Bless and thanks!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere: :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:54 am

Hi and Blessings Dear Connie,

I have read your dream and I did not want to look at any of the other posts on here because I wanted to hear from the Lord without any other outside influences.

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

First of all this is a wonderful and beautiful dream.

I sense the Lord is showing you and revealing to you the different stages you have been walking through to know him and his spirit, which represents the man and the women in the dream and the different things you have personally walked through in getting to know them separate and together.

I sense in the first dream the holy spirit and Jesus sat down with you at a table in the restaurant and you were talking about how you left your purse there. A purse holds your personal treasures you left behind, and you were conversing with the holy spirit and our Beloved Jesus as to why that happened. You were coming to get to know them a bit in that place.

The second dream was as you come to know the Lord as your shepherd you were in the Valley in your walk and you cried out for him. your one and only true shepherd. He revealed himself in all his glory to you in the valley and that he was with you in this place of the valley.

The third part of the dream. You were in a place of intimacy with the Holy spirit and our precious Beloved Jesus he was the one who did not look as lovely has his Holy spirit and you take notice on how beautiful she was because you have come to know your beloved Jesus. You go deeper in this place of intimacy. They share with you how they stayed so young and beautiful but you do not remember I believe because they are in the heavenly Father. You head towards the place of cleansing which represent the bathrooms because the more you come to know the beauty of his spirit it washes things not of him away and you tell the beautiful one how beautiful his holy spirit really is.

The fourth part of the dream,

You are in bed with our beloved Jesus and your husband, there is a deeper place of intimacy with Jesus through your husband as you share the dream you had about seeing Jesus.Your husband Jesus speaks through your natural husband, and says," he is so Blessed to hear about the dream you had about Jesus."

Oh this is so beautiful, our Beloved Jesus has been showing you your journey in him, and what has come from it and what will come from it.GOOD STUFF!

Please toss what does not fit.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top