Onomatopoeia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onomatopoeia

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:30 am

There's a lot that I don't remember about this dream, detail-wise. In the dream, I received two separate messages from my sister. There was a bit of a time gap between them. The two messages were each a single word. The words were similar, but not the same. They were also quite long. The words both began with "Th." I understood the meaning of the words in the dream; however, I do not believe that they were real words. Finally, I knew that the two words were onomatopoeic - they sound like their meaning (like "buzz" or "drip").

Any thoughts to share?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Onomatopoeia

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 am

When you received the messages, did they request something of you or make you feel/think any certain way?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 am

Good question! The words were not requests for anything - more like information, although I didn't feel like I was asking about anything. When I got the words, it was like, "Ah, alright." Musing, perhaps. Also, the overall feeling was positive.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Interesting dream Mark.

It's almost like you had a "revelation" without recognizing the words. As if you've "learned" something. Is this how you felt? Did you feel like you were speaking in another language? Do you and your sister ever have short word "onomatopoeia" messages to each other IRL?

I think of Onomatopoeia like the "knock knock" jokes we hear in grade school.

Your dream reminds me of the dream I had about speaking in tongues to a woman I didn't know. I just posted it a while ago.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 am

hi mark..

sounds to me the dream is incomplete.. to me it sounds like understanding diff languages - maybe heavenly languages.. you seem to understand what the words meant...

i think the dream is incomplete... you might need to continue to pray for confirmation ..

just some thoughts..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Sorry that I haven't come back to this dream right away. I've been distracted with other dreams (mine and others') and have had limited time to sit down and respond!

Sunny - What you said about revelation without recognizing the words actually fits what I've been feeling and experiencing this week or so. There's a lot of "stuff" going on - it's good - but I don't quite get it, yet. There's little bits of confirmation here and there. Teasing, really. :P

Sister - Hey, good to see you. I was thinking of you just the other day. I hope you're doing well. As far as what you said - yes, this dream DOES feel incomplete. Kind of like what I said to Sunny's comments, there's bits and pieces of things in my life that make sense, but not all of them...much like this dream. There's something that seems insignificant between my sister and I right now (a good thing), but I think the dream is like a hook to keep my attention on what's going on there.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm

thanks for thining of me Mark.. Good to see u as well. Im doing ok

i think the dream will continue.. i believe u will have to keep seeking the Lord for more revelations.. very interesting, i didnt know what that word meant until your dream.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top