The Jeep Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Jeep Thief

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 am

The dream began with me on a road in my city that I travel on nearly everyday. There was a lot on side of the road that which I stopped at. Seemed that I was looking at a car. I don't know if I was going to trade in my car, or if I was just looking at a car. It may have been like I expected some deal to be taking place. At any rate, I was out of my Jeep, walking around. Next thing I know, my Jeep is gone. Stolen. There was an expectation that I was to get a better vehicle in exchange, but this did not happen.

Now, there seemed to be two thieves, working together, but separately. This was just something that I knew in the dream. I looked at the lot next to where I was, and I saw an old truck parked, running, with some young guy...like late teens or early 20's...getting out to do something. I knew he was one of the two. I rushed over and confronted him with great anger! He had jumped in his truck to flee, but I caught up to him, opened the door, and pulled him out by the back of his shirt. I'm not a violent person, but I actually beat him into submission, then threw him into the cab of the truck on the passenger side. With that, I drove the truck toward town for a second, under a real-life bridge on this road, then drove over the median and started heading back toward the lot where my Jeep was supposed to be.

When I reached this place, I was joined by two other people, I believe. I don't recall actually seeing one of them. The other one looked very much like a man from my old church - from a long time ago, and I'm not in any relationship with him. It seemed that he was some outside investigator, and I witnessed him call the police and inform them of the theft that had taken place. It's like the police had been working on catching these two, as was this guy, but separately from the police. Not only that, but the two were part of a much larger operation.

The problem, to me, was that the dream sorta ends here, and I hadn't received resolution as far as getting my own Jeep back goes, which may have bothered me in the dream - I'm not sure.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jeep Thief

Post by Mamoyo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 am

Hi WhiteShadow

I am not an interpretor; what I am going to say here is my own thinking and what I have learnt through my own dreams and relating them to situations IRL.

For me the road usually denotes my journey in life, with cars in most (but not all) cases meaning my endevours. The bible says that the devil is a thief who comes to destroy (John 10:10 NKJV), and rob us of the abundant life that Christ Jesus wants to give us. In your dream you were expecting a deal to take place; is there anything IRL that you are expecting the Lord God to bless you with, an upgrade of your current situation?
It appears there is a spiritual attack and you are involved in spiritual warfare. I take this from where you say you beat the thief into submission despite your gentle nature. In Ephesians 6:12 NKJV Paul tells to put on the amour of God and fight......the devil is not going to stand by and watch us experience the abundant life God intended for us.
On the bright side, it seems you have heavenly helpers advocating/helping you in your case. In my dreams the police denote authority, Jehovah God. Phone calls are prayers. The two helpers are part of a large operation working on catching the thieves. Looks like spiritual warfare between the devil and the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus knows satan is operating on earth (for now, until the set time).

As for getting your Jeep back, I think this calls for prayer so that you can get back what the enemy has stolen from you. The positive thing is that God has already shown you that he is on your case, so He will answer your prayers and restore your Jeep/blessings to you.

Like I said above, this is totally my two cents. Please discard whatever doesn't minister to your spirit.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am

Thank you, Mamoyo. What you have said makes sense and is fitting for certain areas of my life at the moment. I appreciate it!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 am

Glory be to God! Glad you got something from my post.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:33 pm

nerd what hate those kinda drms,, i think the whole drm isa symboll,it may well relate 2 ur job, a warning 2 be watchful, ther maybee ppl plotting in sum way, im glad u got forceful :stop: Banned ,,the theives most likely the devils werkers, ,,but the lord sees it all, ther maby a part 2 to this drm, :inyourdreams: ,,i wud pray wiva intacessa praying :blah: an prevent an evil assignment ariseing, ,,,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 pm

dreamster wrote: i wud pray wiva intacessa an prevent an evil assignment ariseing, ,,,,,D

I agree with you, D!

In fact, I've gone and done just that! :) Thanks!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

clapping grt,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Mamoyo,

I especially liked your thoughts on Mark's dream. Very insightful. Learned a few things from you!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks Sunny. Glory be to God.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am