Chicken blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicken blood

Post by Jazzy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 pm

I was with my mother and brother about to eat. I fried chicken and my mom laid out steamed crabs on a kitchen table. I couldn't wait to crack open the crabs. I saw my brother gobbling down on a chicken leg. My last thought before the alarm clock rang and woke me up was "did it have blood?" I was referring to the chicken leg my brother was eating. I remember seeing some blood at the top near the bone. When I awoke I hit snooze, and when the alarm went off the 2nd time I had that exact same question in my head as if the dream paused. Because I woke up so early this morning (I haven't worked an early morning shift in almost a year), I felt confused and dazed because I had not nearly enough sleep and I wondered if I meant did it have any veins because it made more sense in the natural at the moment.
------------------------------------------------
Before my brother and I left home this past weekend, he, my mother, my aunt and I had a crab feast for almost 2 hours. There was no chicken in our feast though. However, I am picky when it comes to chicken sometimes because when there is blood close to the chicken bone, I think it's disgusting because I feel it hasn't been soaked or cooked thoroughly. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chicken blood

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Hey Jazzy, in my dreams food can relate to spiritual food. Is there anything that your brother may be "eating" spiritually which is ringing some alarms in you?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi gracee thank you for your response. When he was in town, he was all about living the party life before he went overseas. I think he can handle his alcohol okay, but he's approaching 30 in a few years and I wonder if he will slow down anytime soon. He partied so much he was hung over almost half a day, and one day we went out for lunch and his breath reeked of alcohol. When I said something about it, he just laughed it off. I saw some pictures on his facebook from overseas, and a few of them was him at a bar. Partying all the time with the wrong intention is not harmonious with the spirit. He's not belligerent or anything, but I have always seen him as a leader and mentor. I hope and pray his partying doesn't counterbalance what God's will is for him in life. I still wonder what blood may represent in the dream.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top